|3|

🍒

हो सीने में अगर ,
तू दर्द है ,
ना कोई दवा चाहिए ,
तू लहू की तरह ,
रागों में रवां चाहिए ,
अंजाम जो चाहे मेरा हो आगाज़ यूँ चाहिए,
तू चाहिए, तू चाहिए शाम-ओ-सुबह तू चाहिए तू चाहिए, तू चाहिए हर मर्तबा तू चाहिए |

🍒

Iss dil mein iss qadar mohabbat h tumhare liye,
Ki agar jaagi toh khayal tumhare,
Aur agar so jaun,
Toh khayal tumhare

ANIRUDH'S P.O.V

I was waiting for her in the dining room.

She was coming down from the stairs, I looked towards her, she was wearing one wide leg ribbed jeans, with a brown crop top and to not catch cold, because it was drizzling outside she was wearing a white and brown checked shirt with a brown shoes.

I think for her butterfly is not a worthy or a satisfactory words, it'a common name and this is not for my special girl.

I think cherry is acceptable,do you know why?? It's because she is just like a cherry, her cherry colured cheeks, escorted with her juicy lips, her nose is like a cherry and her skin..her skin is just like a skin of cherry so squishy, mushy, pulpy.

And cherry is my favourite fruit though and this is for my favourite girl.

ANIRUDH'S P.O.V END'S

BONDITA'S P.O.V

I was descending from the stairs, he was gazing me, piercing my soul.

I don't know how I am looking, I just brushed my hair and applied a lil perfume which was smelling like cherry.

I don't remember the name of the perfume...yup it's tom ford, it was looking expensive, I don't what it's price.

Oh!! Leave it.

BONDITA'S P.O.V END'S

She was serving him the breakfast, waiting for him to complete. She wanted him to say something or compliment about her food but he didn't utter a single word.

"Come in the living room after eating your breakfast."

He left.

After eating breakfast she came in the living room and sat infront of her.

" I want to give some few things"

"What?? But why??" She spoke.

"You know I want my every moment to be remembered."

She didn't give any reply so he continued.

"We met on 5 january 2024, so I will give you 5 gifts."

"First"

"This is the admission paper, you are the law student right so I had done your admission"

"Second"

"Books and stationary items"

"Third"

"Laptop for your academic purpose"

"Fourth"

"Phone so that I can communicate with you whenever I want."

"And lastly, I am taking you out for the shopping"

"But sir I can't afford that-" she got cut off by him.

" but your sir can"

"But I can't pay you back and-"

He again got cut off by him.

"No buts and, just open your phone."

"Toh main kholu isse??" She asked.

"Haan, tumhara hi h" he replied with a smile.

After doing these things they went for shopping.While shopping,

"Sir you don't need to buy these things 2-3 cloths are enough for me, and even I can't select which one should I buy"
She said pulling his shirt's sleeves.

"So what's the exact reason??" He asked sternly.

"Both" she bow down her head.

He call one of the staff,"pack the best things of your mall and deliever it to my address"

Staff nod his head and left from there.

"What??" She looked at him with suprise.

"Yes cherry, I solved your both problems, first you can't decide what to wear so I bought all and secondly you are my lady cherry 2-3 clothes are enough for one day right" he winked towards her.

"I can never understand you" she turned her face.

after doing shopping they were going to buy makeups, and shoes.

She stopped him," sir you bought me everything except the things which is more important"

"Which things??" He asked.

"Umm...Lingeri" she utter slowly.

"Ok go and buy whatever you want."

She left.

ANIRUDH'S P.O.V

I sat on the bench, oh my shy cherry My two hands are capable to hold your things but leave it for now.

I'm doing all the things which I had never done before.

I chuckled thinking about her.

"I never know that I can fall madly in love with someone without realizing it and that's what happened"

"Maybe before anyone can be yours first love but I intend to be your last cherry."

"It took me just..just 2 seconds to fall in love with her and I don't know how much time she will take it, it can be either 2 months or 2 years I definately don't care about it I just want her to stand beside me."

ANIRUDH'S P.O.V END'S

After doing shopping they went off.

Hope you liked the chapter,please vote and comment. BYE CHERRIES!!

Vote+
Comment+