|5|

The sun started shining again, he wake up, "heyy!! Bondita ki durga maa, I'm praying for my bondita's happiness..
bless her."

He opened his eyes.

After few minutes, he was sitting in the dinning room waiting for his breakfast, he was staring her and....oops!! she catched him.

"I catched you...hehehe!!" She chuckled.

"It's okay cherry and even if you catch me looking at you remember that, I will look again when you look away" He politely uttered.

"Don't look at me like that sir, you will drown someday" she told him.

"I would rather drown into your shadows, instead of swimming in someone's light" he sealed his lips after saying that.
"Flirt kr rhe h aap mere saath??" She hold his shirt's sleeves.

"Main tumhari jaisi ladkiyon se flirt nhi krta" he answered .

"Meri jaisi ladkiyan matlab??' She put up a question.

"Tumhari jaisi ladkiyan ishq ke liye bani hoti h flirting ke liye nhi" he answered.

"Samjhii!!" He patted her head and then left for his office.

She remain silent for few seconds as she was stunned by his answer.

In the college she was sitting in the canteen with her friend.

"Why are you blushing then bondita??"

"No, I'm..I'm not blushing even"

"Then why are you moving your hair strands again and again."

"Siya..just stop it" bondita shouted.

Siya laughed...

In his office, it was evening time, he had finished his work, so he rests his head on the back of his chair, closed his eyes to relax but the scenarios started running in his mind.

FLASHBACK

"Didn't I make you feel loved??" Anirudh asked.

"Yes.you did,but you also make me feel used anirudh" the girl uttered in a sharp tone.

FLASHBACK ENDS

His thoughts get disturbed by the calling ring on his phone.

He picked up the phone, without reading the caller's id.

"Who??" He asked.

"Sir!! It's me bondita" he gets his reply and he feel relaxed by her voice.

"Yes cherry!!" He replied.

"Sir,actually-- can I go out with my friends for the shopping." She asked him for the permission.

"But–" he got cut off by his words by her.

"No need to worry, I have money, I will use that." She said in a worried tone.

He massaged his temple.

"Oho!! I'm not asking you about the money, the main thing is that why do you want to go to shopping suddenly."

He asked.

"And yup!! From Where did you get the money??" He asked.

"Umm..I used to earn before meeting you isn't it so I have my savings." She replied.

"And about your first question, I am going with my friend because she wants to introduce new girlish things to me" she continued.

"Ohk!! That's fine I will come after few hours...I will come with you and tell her to join us."

"But-I " she got cut off by him.

"No buts bondita, I'm coming with you."

"Alright!! Bye" and with a quite tone she hanged up the phone.

"Ohh!! This girl" he take out a huff sound.

He thought to do something, he find his guitar rusting in the corner, he dusted that off...folded his sleeves and started playing it.

His employees started uttering, "seems like our boss is again in love with someone after a long time.."

He chuckled.

"Oh my boy!! Just tell your friend about your moments"

Aarush asked with kidding tone.

"Moments??" He was assuring.

"Yes!!moments which you spend with her,try to recall it."

FLASHBACK

She slept on her study table and he was staring her.

After few days, she was trying to play piano and he hold her hands to help her, while looking at her.

When he was introducing her, his log house, the go to roam around, he hold her hands and he was staring her.

FLASHBACK END'S

"Ohh!! That means,aankhon hi aankhon mein ishare chl rhe h" and they both chuckled.

"Acha!! Now I'm going,I've to go out with her for the shopping"

He said bidding him bye.

"Hnn..hnn...ab toh dost ke liye time nhi kaha rha h" aarush taunted him.

"Aisa nhi h dost!!" Anirudh replied, hug him and then he left.