Untill....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pip opened his eyes and glanced around. Still, nobody was outside but himself. He felt weak and lightheaded but when he looked at his hand he knew something was horribly wrong... His hands were a greyish-green colour.. Very unsettling..

"I... What.. Am I...? Who am I...? Oh dear.. "

Pip looked around and quickly ran off to his small rotted cabin. He looked around trying to find any type of a mirror and he found a small dusty mirror. Pip washed it off and looked at himself.

".... Am I... No.. No.. No I'm not a zombie.. Am I..? I was just outside and then.. "

Pip paused as he heard a nock on the door and he became extremely worried. He looked through the small peaking hole and saw Damien.

"Uh... Damien? Why are you here..? "

"Because I am. "

"Uhm... Are you sure you want to see me..? Im in a bit of a state.. "

"I don't care. Just open the damn door you Brit. "

"Oh.. Alright.. "

Pip opened the door and Damien raised an eyebrow at pip.

"Pip? What are you? "

Pip stayed silent for a while before speaking up again.

"Uhmm.. Just.. Come inside. I'll tell you later. "

Damien stepped inside to be welcomed with a small kitten named coco that had pure black fur and green glistening eyes.

"What is this? "

"Oh it's my kitten! Coco! Isn't she just the cutest thing! "

"Whatever. Keep the thing away from me. "

"Oh.. Alrightie.. "

Pip went into his kitchen and boiled the kettle, he made himself a small cup of tea.

"Oh! Damien? Do you want some tea? Or coffee? "

"Coffee."

"Righto!"

Pip made Damien the coffee and gave it to him. He sat down next to Damien and drank his tea. But something just didn't taste right. It was bitter. Very bitter.. He felt like he was going to throw up right then and there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I LOVE Y'ALL SM!!!

I'm really hoping this will get some views!!

I'm going to work really hard on this story for all of you!!