straw hats

"You all seem like you have questions that need to be answered, am I right?" You looked at the group as they nodded. Nami was the first one to open her mouth. "I think there is something wrong with the winds direction, or my logpose is broken." She shows you the compass. It was pointing in the wrong direction, as you came to conclusions what she was about to ask.

"It happens a lot, as the wind flows in  the opposite direction. But don't worry your pretty little head. I know my way to alabasta." You smiled as you patted her head. Nami blushing a little at the action.

Turning to the next person who had a question, Ussop. You nodded, acknowledging him to talk.

"I was wondering if I could have some details on the fruits and plants here." He scratched his head as he looked around, nervous for some reason to ask the question.

"Of course, just ask away." You patted his back, a little too hard as you apologized. Watching the long nosed boy walk away. You turned around towards the two others.

Princess Vivi and Chopper.

"Yes, Chopper?" You kneeled to his height so you could hear him clearly. "Are there any medical herbs around the island? I'm the ships doctor." He gave you a cute grin as he continued on about his dream to cure all illnesses. "Of course, little doctor. Go to the left of the island there." You pointed your pointer finger to the safer side of the island. You didn't know if he could defend himself or not.

But you would let Juanita or Black Ghost monitor him. Chopper nodded as he went to where you directed him.

Before turning to the pretty blue haired Princess, as you grinned.
"How may I help you, litte Princess?" You had your hands on your hip, staring at the Princess.

"Why are you willingly helping us, helping me? You have a large bounty on your head, your powerful, so why?" She said the million dollar question, you smirked. "Have you seen my bounty poster, aye." You looked at her closely. "Because I have a bone to pick with croco-man, and plus why would I want to turn down a chance to achieve my dream." You leaned back as you turned your face with a shrugged.  Letting the words sink into the Princess's head.

"Excuse me?  you have a problem with him too?" She said a baffled look plastered on her face.

"Yeah, he's been coming to here bothering me and the animals. Leading those marine fucks here, trying to take my island away from me."

She looked more shocked, as she nodded slowly. "Petty, I know." You waved your hand down as you looked at her.  "But I just want to see his ass getting handed to him." You grinned menacingly as you imagined the thought. Fixing your face to look neutral. You looked at the princess "Any more questions, Princess?" She slowly shocked her head, still not fully grasping the situation.

You waved, walking around the island to check on the others, letting Juanita out. When the others weren't looking.

You told her to watch the small, cute reindeer, from afar. "If he wonders what it is, you come out and tell him. And if he asks if there's more herbs around, you guide him. Got it." She nodded as she went away follow the trail Chopper took.

While you walked out of the area, you continued walking. Going into the hut, you went to your room, passing by luffy and sanji. as they wondered where your going.

"To my room to pack some things." You said, pausing wanting to hear what the two wanted to say. "I could help you if you want my dear goddess!" Sanji swooned quickly, walking closer to you. You shaked your head. Denying the man. As you apologized, walking into your room.

You sighed, looking around your room as you reminisced the memories you held in this room, the same place you lost your virginity. As you went to the wall on the right of your bed. As you ripped the posters that had your face on them, off the wall. Crumpling the old ones while folding the recent one.

Grabbing three large bags, you filled one with all the clothes you had or liked and left some clothes for Juanita. As you finished, you moved on to the second bag. You filled that one with things that reminded you of the island, along with your weapons, your sacred, trustworthy katana, and your handy dagger. As for the last bag, you dumped everything that could fit inside. Even if it was important or not.

As you closed the three bags, you sighed. Moving them to the door as you fixed the room. Writing a list of people that aren't allowed on the island. And things like that. For Juanita.

Opening the door, you saw sanji washing the dirty dishes, that luffy left, as you used Black Ghost to grab two of the three bags. Sanji had his back turned towards you, so he really wouldn't be able to see much until he heard your room door creak open.

"Goddess?" He turned around as he had his hearty eyes prepared.  you looked like an uncertain raccoon. That was how long it took to pack and fix everything. It took him a minute to grasp that two of the three bags were floating, as he stammered.

"F/n-chwannn, g-ghost!" He yelled as he moved quickly to grab a knife. As he went towards you. "Sanji, don't worry, it's just my doing." You slowly raised a hand as you motioned for the man to give you the knife. He paused before he did. You saw he returned to his normal self. "Of course, my Goddes." He nodded as you went closer to him, he blushed, as you latched to him. "Sanji, please don't tell the others, I'm scared they'll kick me out of the crew." You finished, as you gripped tightly on his arm, not trying to hurt him but make you point heard. He seemed to be broken, he didn't move before he used his hand to cover his nose still not talking. "O-of course my sweet goddess, you secrets safe with me." He stuttered, as he cupped his nose, you saw blood spewing from the cracks of his hand.

You nodded, moving back to give him room, before your grabbed his hand that was covering his nose. "F/n-chan.." He said, before he stopped himself, you brought his bloody hand to your mouth, as you gave it a hearty lick. He blushed, as he seemed to lose all of his manly man senses. "W-what are you doing?" He weakly added, as he try to move his hand alittle.

"Cleaning your hand of course." You looked at the man, giving him a teasing grin, as you finished licking the blood, to him it seem sultry in a way.

"B-but..." You shushed him. "It's because I'm a vampire." You joked, scaring the man before you let out a hearty laugh. "I'm joking. It has something to do with my abilities."

He didn't question. As he nodded. Still shocked and confused. Letting you do as you please before you got your things, and went to where the 'Going Merry' was docked at.  You looked around. Seeing nothing you made Black Ghost grab all the bags, putting them on the wooden floors, before he went back into your body.

You left the area.

𓆩⚝𓆪