5- ....the storm 😗

"Wait! Is that a fvcking fleet?!" Naruto said cursing inwardly.

"It's a buster call" said Rimuru nonchalantly.

"Well congrats! The World Government now see you two as a threat!" Said Ciel enthusiastically clasping his hands.

The two groans dragging hand from their forehead down their faces. Ciel chuckles at that.

"Golden Dragon! Golden Fox! Golden Angel! All three of you are ordered to go with us quietly! You're arrested from trashing the Holy Land." One Vice Admiral said.

"Huh?" Ciel asked tilting his head. "Why me? I didn't leave the ship ever since we get to the grandline." Ciel added whinning. "Wait did he say holy land infromt of me?" Ciel snap his head towards the Vice Admiral.

The two snickered at that. "Man! Look an Angel trashing the holy land! How ironic!" Said Naruto sarcastically.

Rimuru fly above and raise his hand. "Meggido." He said coldly.

"I should've come yesterday so the accusation is correct." Said Ciel frowning.

Rimuru chuckles "I may or may not ask Naruro to clone you... The clone just watched tho. So we're all in this together." Said Rimuru smilling innocently.

Ciel groans and the action. "Got karma real quick"

The trio laughs then Rimuru and Naruto goes to the now abandoned ship and looted. Then burned all the bodies but they make sure the ships are well and intact to spite the Navy. Ciel gave Rimuru a letter to stick in one of the ships deck

Dear Fleet Admiral,
I decided to make an effort to return all of your ships in great conditions!
Love,
Golden Angel~
(With a kiss mark on the right upper part of the letter) 😭✋

Naruto is now clenching his stomach in the ground tearing up from laughing uncontrollably. "Y-you di-din't j-ju-ust..." He said between wheezes.

"Please calm yourself Naruto." Said Rimuru. Deep inside he's really amused. Ciel is mocking the world government. That's a fvcking slap to their faces.
.
.
What would you expect after that?

"Luffy! Luffy!" Makino shouts panting. As soon as he saw the newspaper she immediately flashspeed to the mountain bandits.

"Makino? Something wrong?" Luffy said tilting his head.

"Yeah is that really that important?" Said Ace with a straight face.

Oh I didn't tell didn't I? It's been three years since Luffy saw the trio. Now he's 10 😗✌️

Makino shows the recent bounty posters.

Luffy grabs the bounty posters then grins. He unconsciously touches the locket.

"They finally reek havock! After 3 years of peace." Makino smiles.

"Shishishishishi! Yeah!" Luffy said holding the three wanted posters carefully.

Ace peek curiously to the posters. "What's so special about them?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Remember what I told you before Ace? The three travellers that gave me this?" He raises the locket up.

"Yesh. And?" said Ace uninterested. But deep inside he's intrigue.

Luffy pins the three posters in the wall then finally show the picture inside his locket grinnig.

Ace eyes widen almost popping out. Holy sh!t?!  That's the only thing in Ace mind looking at the picture in the locket and the wanted posters on the wall. "They are the same people..?"