4 Spiders:Demi Bennet x Y/N Bálor

I will take requests

WARNING:cussing

Demis pov

As we walk into the house I holler out "Mum we're here!" I set my bags down as I hear little taps, Mums feet." There's my girl" I hear her yell as I turn in time to see her hug me.

"Oh my you've gotten so big" she said "Mum it's only been three years" she gasps "to long to long" waves me off "dont worry iv made sure to feed her well for you" I turn to see y/n smiling at my Mum.

"Oh thank the gods im glad my baby has someone to make sure she ain't just skin and bones anymore, if you want we can look over some baby books of Dem-" I stop her hopefully before y/n could hear all the way "MUM!" I hear a gasp then a swat to my are.

"Dont you dare yell at your Mum" I look at her then look her up and down there wearing there favorite shirt that has the spider-man from the comice books on it. I don't see why she likes spiders so mutch there just bugs that freak normal people out?

"Okay okay im sorry Mum" she sighs "its alright sweetheart come let's eat" we all laughed as we walk to the kitchen." So you love birds have any plans?" I sigh and smile she giggles "yes Mum" I say hoping she'll leave it.

"We are actually pretty busy y/n planed wear to eat and I did the rest-" I heard a gasp as I look up she's looking at me "you should take her to the zoo ya know that one with all the spiders I know they li-" I yell over her as I walk up the stories to my old room witch we will be staying in "NO NO NOT HAPPENING".

Y/Ns pov

I laugh as I hear Demi go up the stairs she absolutely hates spiders I mean how can you hate them there so cure there like tiny puppys."Dont worry" I say and her Mum looks at me "I already plan on going with or without her" I state as she giggles.

"Go on ill make you a snake while you unpack" I giggle as I run up the stairs."BOO!" I yelled as I open Demis door she yelled and tripped trying to turn to see me. I start laughing before I can stop my self.

"Yes laugh it up angel" she says taking a shirt off her head and hanging it up. "Im so sorry are you okay" I say still giggling a little "ya I'm fine" she says rolling her eyes zipping the bag up and sitting down on the bed. She grabs my hips and pulls me tord her I gasp as I feel her chest on my stomach and her head on my chest.

I laugh at how soft she is when its just us "so what do you want to do first babe" she says a little muffled from my shirt "how about food then head to the shops see if we like anthing?"I ask not sure if she would want to I know she doesn't like going out unless she needs to.

She looks up at me "ya thats alright and tomarrow" she said look at me I think she just likes my voice some times "Ooo then we can go to a zoo tomarrow" I say looking down at her.

She looks up at me with straight face "not happening they always have so many spiders-" I cut her off "if you lived hear for so long how did you deal with the whole you know spider thing?"

"I never left the house" she said standing nd moving tord the door "im going to get changed you do you ill be back in a minute" shesaid and I gave her a thumbs up as she closed the door. After a minute I got bored and pulled out my phone.

As I looked through my phone I saw Dom had tried to call me when we were on. The plane, so I called him back.

Call

D-helloooooo

Y-yello

D-whats up? was the ride ok? Is rhea still breathing? When did yo-