Matteo and Ace Meet

"I'll be the first to say it," I sit down. "The agreement points."

"Right, we didn't get to those yesterday. I apologize for my absence, as we would've gotten this over with already." Inaki sighs.

"Inaki, just get them over with." I sigh.

"The first point is that you must, under no circumstances as mentioned before, have any relationships with males aside from myself."

"Ace will become a woman, then, for my sake." I decide. "Go on. Plus, I have coworkers. How the fuck am I supposed to explain that to my director?"

"Coworkers and Ace are fine so long as they're not romantic," Inaki drags a hand down his face. "That includes physical acts with others too."

"Physical?" I look at him, genuinely confused.

"You just got here and you're already desperate?" Inaki smirks. "I'm a busy man, so I won't be able to tend to your whims and needs whenever."

"Th-that's not what I meant!" I protest, heat rising to my face.

 "Second, you are not to leave without the correct means of protection. In your case, Ace."

"I'm not five," I frown. "I work for the stinkin' government and you've seen me in action. I can take care of myself."

"Third," Inaki continues, unfazed by my complaints. "Under no circumstances must you try to turn the tables on me. The agreement we settled at the peace union was that I would have to get you to love me, but don't expect me to love you back."

"Sure, that one's easy to follow." I nod. "You need a devoted wifey anyways. I mean, you wouldn't want to raise a child that's not yours and claim they're your heir, right?"

"Don't get any ideas, Luciana." Inaki glares at me. "If I see it better to you, I wouldn't mind replacing Ace for Patricia."

"What the heck is she supposed to protect?" I snort, leaning back in my chair. "My hairpins?"

"If you knew the rigorous training she underwent, I'm sure you wouldn't be laughing." Inaki defends.

"Oh, how sweet, he fell for his maid but can't make her his wife." I snark.

"Fourth," Inaki sighs. "You are not to get involved with my business."

"I'll try to keep that one," I shrug. "Not even if you're in a tight spot? I can work wonders with words and have Augustin around my finger in seconds."

"I will personally see to it that I don't need your help as I don't want to end up dragging you and Romina into unnecessary danger." Inaki replies. "My room and office are off limits. Aside from that, you can roam around the villa as you please."

I nod.

"Now, any questions?"

"I have plenty, but they'll get answered with time," I wave him off. "Can I set my own terms and conditions?"

"I see no reason why you shouldn't, so long as they're reasonable."

"I want to be able to go outside and somewhat resume what used to be of my old life, even if Ace is around, but nonetheless."

"I can allow you that."

"I want you to at least pretend to love me in public, so I don't become a center of pity amongst your accomplices and what not." I point my finger at him. "We don't have to be all lovey dovey, but at least give some form of affection and my rightful place as your fiancée."

"Very well, I can agree to that one as well." Inaki nods. "Anything else?"

"Romina. I want you to get along with her too. Make her want to be around you as well, because I take most of my friendships and whatnot because she feels comfortable around people." I explain. "So, even if you make me fall in love and whatever else there is to that, if Romina don't like you, I don't like you either."