Chapter 2 - Boys

(Still two weeks earlier here)
**********
The man watched the prisoner fall asleep, snoring, before taking off his watch, emptying his pockets and taking off his shoes. He put all of these in a separate safe. The walls of it were thick metal lined in velvet.

The van drove down an alleyway, stopping briefly. Ian got out and changed the plates on the van, whilst another one of the masked men went out and put stickers all over the van. They were on yellow Israeli plates now, and the stickers labelled the van as belonging to a florist company.

Ian swapped places with the masked man, who then took his mask off as he hopped into the front, so as to not raise suspicion. Whereas Ian took out eye contacts he was wearing, as well as take off his bald cap. He placed these both into a separate steel box from the one with the prisoner's belongings. Then he flicked a switch, and the box started to get hot, burning its contents.

Soon, the van arrived at the back entrance of the British embassy. The now drugged man was taken down to the cell in the basements below, whilst Ian went and filled some reports out.

"You must be the man who they say to call him without rank. Ian Smith?" A man asked as he walked up to him.

"Yes. And you are?" Ian countered, slightly confused. Not many people knew he was here.
"Agent John Sloane, MI6." He replied, shaking his hand.
"Ah yes the general sent you. He said to let you speak to him first. As a courtesy, I will." Ian replied, now at ease.

"Great. I just need... say 4 minutes and 30 seconds with him? He'll break easily." Ian nodded, and walked John to the cell.

Ian watched on a screen as John entered the cell with something to drink for the prisoner.

"You know, Jürgen, I wasn't expecting you to be the link. I mean, we literally gave you a second chance. But now I hear you are trying to make some extra money on the side. I would've let it go if it was something as simple as... I dunno, stealing small change? But selling weapons? Ohoh, that's just a little too far out of your parole boundaries. Selling weapons to people who want to do bad things with them? You're looking at life once extradited back to the US."

John threw a file onto the floor in front of the prisoner, Jürgen.

"And what evidence may you have of that, John?" Jürgen scoffed, kicking it away.

"Well if you opened the file up you'd find multiple transfers to accounts we have tracked to be yours, besides on the money you've been earning legally you definitely can't afford a yacht that you post on your Facebook, and yes we can see that, so you basically gave us warrant to check them. Then again, if you answer my questions well, you can just shut down your operation and go back into the world after say... 5 years in another UK prison? I'm sure the $2 million you have stashed away in that vault in the Caymans that we won't touch should last you." Jürgen didn't respond but instead stared surprised, and John sighed. "So, what relation do you have with this American rogue lieutenant that causes you to have $2 million in bitcoin from him?" John countered.

No reply.

"You know, I really don't like when I don't get answers." He said, and he rolled up his sleeves.

"These cameras... I turned the audio off and put a bug in so at the click of a button I can turn the cameras off too. So if you don't tell me what I need to know, I'm gonna have to force it out of you." John said. "What did you sell him?"

Jürgen had a look of fear on his face as he knew what was about to happen.

"Okay wait! I can't remember, but if you get me my computer... no wait, what are you doing?" He asked as John put on his black latex gloves. John showed Jürgen the button, and clicked it.