Phoning A Friend

~Han POV~

We started looking for phones and try to find someone to contact for help. The problem was that our teacher had them all locked away and we couldn't find the box where she kept them.

Na-Yeon wasn't any help at all. She was just not wanting to help us and would rather think of herself.

She looks like the kinda dumbass to wipe her back every time she tries to wipe her ass after eating a very spicy ramen bowl and she aimed at anywhere but the toilet.

I was looking everywhere, making sure that I found a phone so we can call for help. It's the only best case scenario right now and no matter what, we had to try to find something that could help us.

I learned some new people, Wu-Jin, Dae-Su, and Joon-Hyeong, who I thought were very straightforward people.

Dae-Su: Find anything, Eun-Woo?

Han: Not really, but I'm looking.

I-Sak: Here! I found one.

Everyone came around I-Sak while I was keeping an eye on the door. If those crazies bust in, I'm ready to take a chair and go down fighting.

Then, Joon-Hyeong had to try and get a facial recognition from one of the students, who turned out to have a phone.

On-Jo: For emergency calls, you don't have to do that. Just call 112.

And he did as I was really trying to get ready for a fight, but I just realized I had one of these...

As the saying goes, "The pen is mightier than the sword."

Since I got a front pocket on my vest, I decided to put it in there and wait for the right moment to use it.

It was an hour going by and all of a sudden, these zombies start running in the opposite direction!

Han: What the shit?

Joon-Hyeong: What's going on?

Cheong-San: Where are they going?

Dae-Su: Why are they leaving?

Su-Hyeuk: What are you doing, moron? Close it.

Joon-Hyeong: Okay, fine.

I didn't know what was going on, but I know that we're safe for now.

On-Jo: And the police?

Cheong-San: He said they'll come.

Han: Did they believe you?

Joon-Hyeong: Eun-Woo's right. What if they think it's a prank and decide not to come?

Na-Yeon: Well, then try again, and tell them to hurry up!