Death Followed With Him

~Han POV~

Just after that fight and everyone calmed down, including myself, Coach Kang came bursting in through the door!

Su-Hyeok: Coach Kang.

Kang: Are you guys okay?

Gyeong-Su: What about you? Were you bitten?

Kang: No. Of course not. I'm, I'm all right. Hey, guys. Let's block the door first.

We started moving desks towards the doors to block off the zombies, but after a while, I noticed something on his arm.

Han: Hold on, guys. Back up a bit.

Kang was looking confused as we all backed away from him. I looked closer and when I saw what it was, I backed away.

Han: He's been bit.

Everyone including me backed away as Kang glared at me.

Kang: I wasn't bitten.

Han: Then explain to us what you got then.

Kang: No, no. I wasn't bitten.

Han: It's a bite mark.

Kang: I said it isn't. Don't talk back to me, okay?

I-Sak: It looks like you were really bitten.

Kang: I wasn't! How many times must I tell you?

Han: Then how come are you trying to hide it from us just now? Just show it to us. In fact, you should leave.

Kang: What?

Han: Get out while you can.

Kang: You want me to go out there? After all I did to get here? You want me to go back out?

Han: You're bit, and it's better you than us at this point. We can't risk anyone else turning. Just get outta here while you can. It's real simple, just move the desks and get outta here!

Kang: Cocksucker! How dare you yell at me like that? Get over here. Come here, son!

Han: Sorry, I was someone's son a long time ago.

Just like that, his nose was bleeding and I had to think of something before he gets closer to me.

Han: Guys, move the desks now.

Some of the guys started to move the desks as he was about to come close to me, but he collapsed and looked to be dead, but I know what was coming.

He was turning.

Han: Get those desks moved, now!

They kept taking them down as Kang's body started to move with the bones cracking and when he screamed, he started running towards Min-Ji!

It was too late as he bit her face, but I grabbed him and threw him into the wall.

He then chased after me, but I immediately grabbed a desk and pinned him to the wall to keep everyone safe, but I gotta know...

Han: Are those desks out of the fucking way by now!

On-Jo: They are! Come on!

I then looked at Kang's zombie trance, trying to free himself, but Su-Hyeok pushed him back with me.

Then, I heard bones crunching and I saw that Min-Ji had turned and was coming for me!

I managed to hold her back and keep from biting my neck area, but I kicked her away and as Su-Hyeok moved Kang's reanimated body away from us as we ran out of the classroom to catch up with everyone else.