6- Really not meant to be...

"Yo!" Naruto said appearing out of mowhere holding the devil fruit. "Here!" He grins tossing the fruit to Ciel.

Ciel smiled and put the fruit away. "4 years from now Ace will join the Whitebeards then 2-3 years after that the incident will happen" Ciel said huffing.

"Are we going like right now?" Questioned Rimuru.

Ciel shakes his head "not now but.... Definitely sooner. Do you still have those drinks from your country?" Asked Ciel.

"Yeah got tons stock of those, for what tho? Peace offering to the old man? Said Rimuru.

Ciel grinned "Yep! Heard he's a drinker. So those stuff will definitely woo him" he said chuckling after.

"Those booze are chef's kiss!" Said Naruto because they drink sometimes while sailing.

"I'll bring the non-alcoholic as well" added Rimuru.

"Bring the blackspell." Said Ciel grinning.

"Oh! Didn't now you had it in you to recommend that!" Naruto commented nodding his head.

"That one is strong." He laughs but agrees. Rumors said the Old man Whiteboard loves drinking sake.

--------------

Naruto look far ahead and grinned mischievously. "Rimuru!" He said running to the bluenette then whispers"the Red haired Pirates are coming this way specifically ". After hearing that they both got a sh!t eating grin on their faces and put on their cloaks and mask. They run flashspeed to Ciel and drag him to his room and dress him up like a doll. With accessories etc. No make up (not like he needs it anuway). They put his cloak and mask then drag him again outside.

Before Ciel can even blink he got dragged inside his room. Become a quick dress up doll dragged back again to the deck. "can one of you tell me why you did all that effort then just put a mask on my face?" The Angel asked tilting his head.

"Look ahead our beloved Golden Angel" said the Golden Fox pointing ahead to the now clear view of the Pirate ship.

"You guys didn't just..." Ciel looked betrayed at this point. He really wanted to cry right now because he likes the guy but he doesn't wanna steal him from someone ... He lowered his head and frowned.

"Damn it Ciel! Stop that! It's not like you're god! You can do whatever!" Surprisingly that statement is from Rimuru not from Naruto.
.
.
"Yo! If it isn't the Golden Trio~" said Shanks with a grin. "I heard you can remove slaves tatttos! Is that true? I have a friend of a friend has one so I'm hear to confirm it" the Red head added.

"Yep we can! So where is this friend? Are they with you or are about to come?" Said Naruto.

"Actually yes we are with them! Can we board ship?" Asked the Captain.

Naruto and Rimuru look at each other then to Ciel that is in a daze. They tapped his shoulder lightly. Ciel nodded slowly then Naruto and Rimuru nodded to each other. "Sure! Go ahead!'

Three cloak figured walked towards their ship with an old man with glasses with them together with Shanks and his first mate goes to the trio's ship.

"So I assumed it's the three with cloaks?" Said Rimuru to confirm. The three cloack figures nodded. "Then let's go inside, I'll remove your tattoos quickly" assist Rimuru and headed inside.

"Yo Red haired Captain! We encountered each other back in East Blue three years ago right?" Said Naruto enthusiastically. Ciel flinched at that statement.

"Oh you remembered?! Yes we where." Confirmed the Captain.

"Do you also wanted to heal your arm back? It's actually a friend's request because apparently you save his life from a sea king." Said Naruto remembering a frowning little Luffy.

Shanks eyes slightly widen and smiles. "Can you really? If you don't mind.... And you guys knew Luffy?" Said the Captain.

Ciel with that conversation stands up and goes to the kitchen to prepare something to the guests. Then after some moment he comes back with a cart with snacks at drinks. "Here you go. While the three of you is waiting. And I don't take no for an answer so eat up and drink!~" said Ciel smilling.

"Thanks... The name's Shanks by the way. Captain of the Red haired Pirates. This is my fisrt mate Benn and this is a friend of ours Rayleigh " said the Captain and offers his hand.

"Name's Golden Foxi!" Then shakes the captain's hands and waves to the other two smiling.

Shanks looks at Ciel expecting him to introduce himself as well.

"I go by Golden Angel." Said the Ange lremoving his cloak and opening his wings he bows. "Nice to meet you all" he added.

"The pleasure is all ours... Specifically mine." Said the Captain approaching the Angel and kissing it's hand. The gesture not only froze the said Angel in the spot but earned a raised eyebrow from Rayleigh, and a smirk from Benn and Naruto.