Its not stupid to show emotions

A/N: Cookie now realized that showing emotion may be the most stupidest thing she has ever done, Cookie: "I-uh-gotta go!",
She left running, Shellington:!....Cookie wait!"
Panni: "give'er time she hasn't shown her other emotions in a long time, she'll come around"

Shellington: "you think so" Paani: "I don't think..I know" Shellington: "no wonder your brain is empty you don't think at all"
Panni:"!!!😟....that's was uncalled for😭"
Shellington chuckles 🤭, *he's has an adorable laugh and that smile so cute, maybe I can love a friend*

CB on speaker: "Panni where are you?! I needed you about 10 minutes ago!"
Paani: "Coming!! Uh bye Shellington!"
*now to find Cookie* he thought,
Cookie is in the gaming pod, siting on the floor in a corner, "I'm so stupid,why did I show my emotions" Peso comes in

Peso: "Cookie what are you doing here?"
Cookie: "just thinking" Peso: "about what?"
Cookie: "is it stupid to show emotions"
Peso: "no why" -after explaining- Peso: "I mean it has been a very long time since you had emotions so this is new to you it's nothing to freak out about and besides Shellington cares about you, we all do"

Shellington comes in and sees Peso with Cookie, Shellington kneels down to her height,
Shellington: "Cookie are you ok?"
Cookie: "yeah just a little freaked out a bit"
Shellington: "Cookie listens to me..it's normal to a reaction from your emotions, but their are certain people who are emotionless, meaning they don't show emotion at all"

Cookie: "really how come?"Shellington: "well some people are born emotionless or it's caused by trauma like abuse from family members or others, It can also be described as a lack of feeling or indifference to emotions. There are various factors that can cause a person to be emotionless. Some individuals may have a personality trait that makes it difficult for them to express emotions or to experience them in a typical way, If you feel detached and indifferent about your relationships, it could be a sign of a mental health condition, like depression or anxiety, or the result of past trauma or medications. A mental health professional can help you explore possible causes. Once you address those, you may find relief."

Cookie: "wow" Shellington; "you show a few of your emotions, your not emotionless 1 out of 10 people become emotionless or born emotionless, I'm glad it not you" Shellington starts to tear up, -bed time- there's a small thunderstorm during the night,

Cookie takes out her small cat plushies from her bag and holds it close,

(What the storm sounds like above water)

(What it sounds like underwater)

-in HQ- the veggiemals sliding around the octopod, CB: "Dashi shield the windows"
Shellington goes to check on cookie
Cookie is under the blanket, Shellington pulls the blanket off of her, she hugs him tightly and close while holding her kitten plushy,
Shellington: "sleep Cookie I'm here"

Cookie slowly falls asleep in Shellington's arms
He falls asleep as well, *sleep well kid* he thought, *you and I have each other, I will always love you, and do whatever it takes for you to be safe and loved* he thought again.