Rescuing Bud and Paani

A/N: the day started of normal, Then the octo-alert came on -after meeting up in HQ-
CB: "Octonauts Paani and Bud are stranded in the desert, the gub-H stopped working, they have no water to stay hydrated"

Shellington:"!!😨" his blood ran cold, he stood there in shock and then said something,
Shellington: "that's no good!!, Bud is a beaver 🦫, he needs to stay in the water!, yes he can stay out in the sun! but if he doesn't get wet or drink water!, he could sick or die!"

Shellington: "Cookie get the cold water bottles, a towel and ice" CB: "Cookie your coming with me, Shellington and Peso" -once the filled the cooler box with water bottles and ice, got a bucket 🪣 and towels, they left,

-with Paani and Bud-

Paani holds Bud close to his chest, *he's burning up, the gub has no power meaning no  A/C, we have no water or ice to cool him down, damn it what am I supposed to do!!*
-CB and the others arrive to their location-
Everyone puts a wet towel on Bud's body to keep cool, he slowly regains consciousness

Bud: "hey guys" Shellington on the edge of crying, Cookie crying and hugs him, Paani consoles Shellington, Peso;"how did you know what to do Shellington?" Shellington;"I was a medical professional back in London before I was 11 years old and this is before I became an Octonaut, I worked their with my mom, so I know a little more than you do Peso and my dad was an FIC agent, CIA agent, SWAT officer, before that he was in the military, Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine so he taught me how to fight for myself and help others he taught me all kinds of things"

Peso: "do you think you can give me tips?"
Shellington: "sure why not😊" Bud: "thanks for the help guys" everyone is really relieved that's he's ok and doing well now, he still needs to recover for a week just to be safe, Shellington and Peso will give him check ups to be sure he's doing well.