12- All about Her

.
.
"We're back yoi." Marco said landing on deck.

Everyone whistles. "Whoa commander you're so lucky!~" "man you're moving fast!" "Damn lucky bird" everyone's murmuring and talking at each ither.

"GURARARA that's enough everyone leave them be" said the Captain amused.

Marco's face emotionless but he hold the Angel tighter on his arms.

"I remember someone with that kind of possessiveness" said Naruto looking at Marco.

"Right? She even created the World Government just to find him again. I admire the dedication " said Rimuru remembering the person.

"Wait what that does mean?" Asked Izo.

"You guys knew the leader of the World Government?!" Exclaimed Thatch.

The Captain narrowed his eyes "let's go to the meeting room. I believe it's going to be a long story. You guys won't mind sharing right?" The Captain questioned.

"Nope! Let's go!" Said Naruto.
.
.
When all of the present commanders are settled they begin. But Ciel is staying on the 1st Division's Commanders arms. He's sound asleep.

"Alright yoi. Let's start" said Marco.

"We won't go through the details for the person's privacy just some things." Said Rimuru.

The captain and the commanders nodded.

"Let's just say it's like this. Imagine Marco and Ciel grow up together with and became lover's eventually" stated Rimuru.

Everybody's imaging the scenario.

"But you know Ciel is a divine being and Marco is a human..." Rimuru trailled.

Oh looks like everyone knows where it is heading.

"Since Ciel is an Angel he belongs to the heaven's and should be there eventually." Continue the Dragon slime.

"So this person... Her love is a divine being as well? Then eventually they got seperated?" Asked Thatch.

"Bingo!" Naruto said enthusiastically.

"800 years ago... Her love was taken from her by that being's Parent. Since then she's been waiting for him to be reborn." Ended Rimuru.

"Well I'll be damn!" Said Thatch.

"I'll be so depressed if I were her. .." said Vista.

"Right?! Imagine waiting for 800 years..." Said Haruta sadly.

Izo nodded. Hen looks at the Phoenix. He can 100% relate to this. The crossdresser thought.

Marco is rather quiet. He can't imagine the scenario.

"Don't get us wrong. We don't like World Government but not all of them. We also don't like most of the Pirates and specially we don't like those 'celestial dragons' but ya know humas are humans" Said Naruto shrugging.

Everyone nodded. The Captain only hummed at that. "So are you all staying?" Asked the Captain.

The two of the trio nodded. "For a few days.... Then we'll visit her. She's rather lonely.... Her love is already been reincarnated but..." Said Rimuru furrowing his brows. "Her love does not remember anything." Naruto ended.

Everyone winced at that especially Marco.

"Yeah that sucks big time. We don't even know her." Said Thatch. "But why create the World Government - nevermind I understand" he said quickly.

"So you knew the 5 elders then?" Asked the Captain

"Yeah" Naruto laughs. "Ya know Most of their orders are misunderstood bu the Navy they're getting grey hairs from the headache" he said remembering a memory.

"Like what?" Izo asked curiously.

"When they order to find someeone. The Navy claimed it as a wanted man. So yeah.. we're working on how they should paraphrase their sentence " said Naruto giggling.

"You guys... Part of the Government?!" Asked Jozu.

"What? " Naruto laugh. "You don't realize the Navy do whatever the hell they want for this so called 'justice' it's not from the elder's orders Most of the time they act on their own" said Naruto. "Ciel is kind of their therapist the Elders I mean. So most of the captured crininals now is really criminals not those false victims" said Rimuru.

"Well damn! You guys control the world now!" Said Thatch.

"No not really. If anyone needs help we help. When we're bored we still thrash the Mary Geoise. So we kind of one of the reasons why the elder's goes old early" said Naruto laughing. "We're free." He added.

Everyone smiles at that.

"So if  the Marines want's war we're joining! The elders won't object " said Rimuru.

"Is that what Ciel meant by so much responsibilities yoi?" Asked Marco.

"Yeah.... He does everything from the shadows. He got overwhelmed this time" said Rimuru.

"Well I hope the World Government gets better" said the Captain.

"You bet cha old man!" Said Naruto.