20. The guilt

Heyyyy cuties, our book crossed 10k views and I am soooo happy, and we crossed 1k votes too, I hope the book reaches more people, please don't forget to vote and follow me too...

And we crossed 100 votes on last chapter too I still remember my initial days when I was targetting for 10 votes, we have come along, from 10 to 100, I hope this book get more views and recognition and for that I'll put all my efforts in my writing. And yeah this book is unedited feel free to point out the mistake.

Mention of rape, sexual assault and violence in chapter, don't read it if you're uncomfortable.

****************

" They are the one who ruined everything, and they'll be the one who'll fix it you don't need to do anything, they don't want to see you right then fulfill their wish" She said while her word left me shocked I didn't know what to do right now.

" What do you mean dadi how can I leave prisha in this condition " I asked her not ready to at least not in this condition.

" Are you a doctor? " She mocked me while I looked down at the floor.

" But dadi don't you think this is inhuman to think about me when prisha is going through all this, her pain is way more, than anything " I said being concerned.

" Listen I had enough of your disrespect I was the one who promised your father, you'll be respected and treated like a daughter, I'll not let you cry and now look what happened, I am ashamed of my own family, and about prisha I know she is suffering and she is pain she has my all sympathy but don't you think she is the one and only reponsible for her condition, she is the one who went without telling anyone that too when you stopped her can't she wait for one day" She said angrily but the concern for me and prisha was visible in her voice.

" Vo pyar mein thi dadi, galti ho gyi usse, use kya pata tha jispar bharosa kar rhi hai vo iske kabil hi nahi hai" I told her honestly.

" I understand siya she is my grand daughter, I'll not let injustice happen to her, but I am not like others who will forget everything and will hurt someone innocent, now listen carefully in the evening your mom calls me she said Rahul's engagement has been fixed for next week and marriage after 5 days she wanted you come before a week of engagement, I denied and thought this is too much, I told her she will be there before three day but now I think this is the best thing, I don't want to do this but I don't know what my family is upto so you better leave right now, I can't handle more injustice and yes it was not your fault, don't worry we will fix everything and once prisha wake up they'll regret too" She told me follow as it is, I was not in right mind but there is no way I'll not follow her orders and moreover they don't want to see me so this is the best thing to do.

I thought and hugged dadi once more, she kissed my forehead and muttered sorry, although it was not her fault but I got to know that there is a lot of difference in what a person says and what a person actually do, but there are few people who keep the hounour of their words, and dadi was that person I was happy atleast she understood me.

Author's pov*

Abhimanyu was roaming here and there that's when he got a call, it was Aryan he immediately picked up the call, " Sir we got them, they were two boys" The person on the call spoke, " Move then into basement" He ordered, " Yes sir already in process" Said aryan while he hung up and moved inside the hospital that's when doctor came out from the operation theater.