Lost motions.

I was lost.

So, I did the most logical thing a human being can possibly do. I sat down in the middle of the hallway in front of a classroom and patiently waited for some oddball, rich kid to walk down the hallway or out of the classroom. I then looked at my schedule and realized that I was sitting infront of my classroom.

SHIT-SICLES.

I only then got up and pulled out a notebook, and acted like I was mute so I wouldn't have to serve detention. *Muahahaha*
I then entered the classroom and immediately sat at a desk and pulled out a few things acting like I was busy until my pen dropped and rolled away a few seats over. Just then the teacher called out my name, asking why I was so late.

"Sorry, sir. I decided to take a tour of the school and just now, it finished." I spoke in a monotone voice.

"I suppose you're new, so I'll let you off with a warning. Understood?" The teacher said. "Now come and introduce yourself!"

"Hello, I am Luna, please take care me." I then bowwed and returned to my oh-so-lovely desk.

* Time skip brought by BVB (Black Veil Brides)*

I ignored everyone during morning clases until lunch came. As I walked around the school helplessly I pulled out my Ipod and started to play a few songs. But then a specific song played. The song. The song that saved my life. As the intro played I let my body loosen from all the tension. And then, only then, I danced. Letting all of my emotions, past and present out, describing how I've been feeling and how I am feeling, and I expirenced it all over again. The pain, The anger, The agony, The misery, The hurt, The suffering, The trauma, The neglectence, The grief, yet at the same time I felt the joy, the bliss, the glee,and the passion. I let it all into my voice and dance moves while singing the very song.

"I ruled the world.
With these hands I shook the heavens to the ground.
I laid the gods to rest.
I held the key to the kingdom.
Lions guarding castle walls.
Hail the king of death.

I loved them ever so dearly.

Then I lost it all
Dead and broken.
My back's against the wall.
Cut me open.
I'm just trying to breathe,
Just trying to figure it out
Because I built these walls to watch them crumbling down.
I said, "Then I lost it all."
And who can save me now?

Then I lost them.

I stood above
Another war,
Another jewel upon the crown.
I was the fear of men.
But I was blind.
I couldn't see the world there right in front of me.
But now I can... (yeah)

It was all my fault to begin with.

'Cause I lost it all
Dead and broken.
My back's against the wall.
Cut me open.
I'm just trying to breathe,
Just trying to figure it out
Because I built these walls to watch them crumbling down.
I said, "Then I lost it all."
Who can save me now?

And now I'm broken, and torn.

(oh)

Left alone, and abandoned

I believe that we all fall down sometimes (oh)
Can't you see (can't you see it) that we all fall down sometimes? (oh, yeah, oh, yeah, oh yeah)

I fell into a deep abyss, an unforgiving abyss

I believe that we all fall down sometimes (oh)
(Can't you see, yeah) Can't you see that we all fall down sometimes? (yeah, we all, yeah, we all fall down)

I might never get back up.

Yeah

And I'll never love myself for what I did.

I believe that we all fall down sometimes."

As I finished, I heard clapping.

~•~

AN: Hello..... Comment, and Vote :)