Her first day...

Ms. Jones - Students We will be having a new person joining Sara come in .
Sara - Hi I am Sara Rose
Person 1 - Are u the heiress of the Rose family?
Sara - No ( she is trying to hide her identity as their were many people who have their surname as Rose but are not a part of the Rose family)
Person 2 - No I don't think so she would be a part of the second richest family their daughter lives in USA and I am pretty sure her name is not SARA . (They said in a mocking way)
Sara in her mind - *How can you be sure if you have never met or seen her!?*
Person 3 - I even heard she was pretty but this girl is not even near to be called pretty. ( they started laughing)
(Sara just rolled her eyes)
Ms. Jones - Sara you go and sit beside Ryan there he is (pointing at Ryan)
(Ryan rolled his eyes)
Sara POV -
I saw Ryan rolled his eyes and it was quite annoying for me.
End of Sara POV
(Sara went and sat beside Ryan )
(During the whole class they both were glaring at each other which did not go unnoticed by Ryan's friends Alex , Jack and Jackson but they ignored it )
.
.
.
At cafeteria-
Sara was sitting alone and eating her food nor she had interest in making friend nor anyone had the interest to go and talk to her as everyone thought that she is not so from a very rich family.
.
.
.
Ryan POV -
I was watching Sara eating her food alone it kinda bothered me
Alex - Hey Ryan
Ryan - mmh ( staring at Sara)
Alex - Ryan?
Ryan - mmh (still staring at Sara)
Alex - RYAN!? ( he shouted loud enough for Ryan to hear and flinch)
Ryan - What??
Alex - Bro where the hell are u looking? , I was calling your name for a long time .
Ryan - Nothing
Alex - Ok so we're planning to go for a movie tonight are you coming?
Ryan - Yes I m down
Alex - Ok I am going to ask Tucker too
Ryan , Jack and Jackson - Ok
After sometime -
Alex - Guys Tucker is not going to join us
Ryan and Jack - why?
Alex - He said his cousin sister is back after 12 years so he is going to spend time with her today .
Jack , Alex and Jackson - Ok
.
.
.
After sometime in the Hallway
Casy - You bitch you think you can flirt with Ryan and we would not do anything (Pulling Sara's Hair)
Sara - What the fuck leave my hair now
Casy - No bitch (pulling her hair more )
(Sara took Casy's hands off her hair and twisted it behind her back )
Sara - Firstly I have no interest in flirting with Ryan and Secondly if you try to hit me one more time you don't know what will happen to you . ( Sara warned Casy and left)
(Casy with her chicks became embarrassed and thought how to get back from Sara after what she had did to them )

The university came to an end for the day
Sara hopped on her bike and went back home riding the bike on high speed
This caught Ryan's attention he found that attractive and also the way Sara dressed he found her different from the rest rich girls.
.
.
.
.
After reaching home Sara went to her room and wore Some comfortable Pajamas-

She went downstairs and went towards the kitchen to grab some snacks.
She went towards her private theater in the basement and started to watch some movie in Netflix. Suddenly the Bell rang Sara thought that it was something that she had ordered but when she went upstairs she saw...