✿⁠ 7 ✿

It was hell and extreme pain for jisung every time his grandparents left the house, and that was quite frequent.

He had no idea who to tell. He didn't know if anyone would believe him and he was just scared overall.

Jisung's brain has caught up to what was happening to him. That and the fact that he'd been at his grandparents for about two years now.

His old scars got reopened due to jisung constantly imprinting new ones in their place. It was the only thing he found to be effective though.

Right now, he was sitting on his bed staring at nothing in particular. With his head full of everything and nothing at once, he didn't wanna be there anymore.

Sure jisung could talk to his parents, or even an older person, but he was too far gone to even think about his actions anymore.

His grandparents went on their regular trip to the dialysis center and his uncles went by a mutual friend, leaving him all alone in the house for a few hours.

He unconsciously dragged his feet to his grandfather's medicine cabinet, remembering the strongest one the older man takes because jisung sometimes brought his pills to him.

He opened the bottle and there were about ten left. Him and that bottle had a staring contest for what felt like hours before he swallowed each one dry. Since the pills were strong and not prescribed to him, they kicked in immediately.

Jisung's stomach started hurting and he felt hot all over his body. Sweat was also forming on places like his forehead, neck and underarms. Then he felt the urge to vomit, so he hastily opened the door and went to the bathroom.

(✿)

He didn't know when or how he fell asleep but when he woke up, it was pain all over. Jisung sucked his teeth seeing as the attempt didn't work.

The house was still empty and he was hungry, so he forced himself to get up and make something to eat.

The house phone sounded throughout the kitchen, so jisung left the vegetables he was cutting to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Yes please, this is han jisung.."

He bit his nails as the person was explaining to him, "my grandparents left? What do you mean they left?"

The person on the phone told him that she had to be rushed overseas for immediate treatment because of something that happened while she was on the dialysis machine.

He waited until the person was finished talking before going to hang up. However, there was one more thing.

"Try to find someone who can comfort you right now.." the person told him and he was rightfully confused.

"What do you me-"

"Your parents were on a bus that collided with a truck earlier today and have sadly succumbed to their injuries.. we are so sorry.."

The world started spinning for jisung and the next time he woke up, he was in a hospital.

-nya