18- Who's Luffy's mother?

.
.
The world is shoketh at the news early in the morning after the meeting. Everyone thought that he doesn't want to be bossed around that's why he always turned down the promotion. What could have happened in that meeting? How did the meeting went? How did they persuade him to accept? The Admirals and Vice Admirals thought.

Well the Whitebeard Pirates kmew of course, specifically the captain and the commanders. They know who exactly persuade the man.

Well now Garp can do whatever the hell he wants! Having a go signal from the highest in the food chain. He will beat some senses to the marines that have some screw lose like Akainu and it's minions. Then beat some sense to train new recruit to not stray in the righteous path.
.
.
"Where to now Ciel?" Asked Rimuru removing his mask.

"Let's visit Linlin-san!" He said excited.

"To the land of sweets!" Said Naruto.

"Well let's go Mr. Navigator~ lead the way!" Said Rimuru.

"To Totto Land!" The fox shouted.

Wait how'd they know Lin Lin? Well it happens 6 months after they leave fusha. About 2 ½ years ago.

--------------

The three of them are peacefully sailing in the open sea when Ciel suddenly screams. The other two flashspeed in the Angel's cabin and knocked it down.

"What the hell?! What happened?" Asked Naruto in concern and surprise.

Rimuru looks around suspiciously. He didn't sense anyone at all so what could be the problem?

Ciel sweat drop. "I got too relaxed! I forgot to inform Luffy's mom about him!" Said Ciel frustrated.

"Luffy's mom...?" They staed. "Wait.. LUFFYS MOM?! YOU KNOW WHO?!" they both exclaimed.

"Of course! It's one of the Yonkos Charlotte Linlin." He said.

"Damn genes!" Naruto exclaimed.

Rimuru nodded. "There's the answer to his black hole stomach." He stated.

"Wait isn't she like the one that doesn't give a fvck about anyone other than herself? And use his own children as weapoms?" Asked Naruto caefylly.

"Yeah! Well... That was before... When Luffy was born everything change and well for the better" the Angel smiled.

"How?" Asked Rimuru raising a brow.

"It's because he smiled at her" Ciel said seriously.

"Please elaborate " Naruto said already stressed at tge riddles.

"When Luffy was born, he smiled at her. People always scared at her even her own children. But this one when he saw her he beamed. Then she realized something. She's doing everything wrong and she wanted to changed. She remembered that this is not the way she wanted everyone to be in one place. Her main dream is to create a world where every race can live and get along. But she didn't do it in the right way." Ciel tells the short version then taps their forehead.

"Well if I were Dragon I'll kidnap Luffy as well and hide him from his mother. I mean you know her past" Naruto shrugs. "But then she wanted to change for her newborn Luffy but BAM! the baby got stolen by the Father! What the fvck is wrong with this world?" Naruto sneered.

"Right. Actually... What the actual fvck?! It's all a big misunderstanding." Said Rimuru speechless. "Well then let's head to Totto land." Rimuru added.

"Yes sir!" Naruto said.
.
.
They didn't dock to the island of course they teleported.... On the Yonko's bedroom 😗✌️.

"Charlotte Linlin right?" Ciel questioned.