21- the long lost Charlotte

-------------------

When Ciel gaves the paper with Rimuru's den den number and vanished, the three Charlottes that are assigned to go to the East Blue set sail.
.
.
Docking at the beach Katakuri, Brulee and Custard roamed around the Island until they saw a sign 'party bar'. They looked at each other and nodded. They go inside the establishment.

"Good morning! How may I help you?" The greenette barmaid asked politely.

"Do you know where is Luffy? I believe that you know him. Our source to be specific Ciel, Rimuru and Naruto said that you took care of him" said Katakuri.

"Oh? Are you guys friends with the trio? And yes Luffy should be back soon from the forest." Said the lady.

The three nodded.

"My name is Makino by the way. Do you want anything to drink?" Said Makino.

"Sure! Thank you Makino." Said Custard.

"Can I asked. What do you want from little Luffy?" Said Makino curious.

The man sighed. "He's our little brother.... Seven years ago he got stolen by that man Dragon" Katakuri said clenching his fist.

Makino gasps. She puts her hand on her mouth. "That must be hard for you guys. I'm sorry for prying " she said bowing.

"No it's fine! We'll take him back after we explained things anyway. And.." Brulee trailed then the three of them stands up and bows. "Thank you for taking care of our missing brother" they said in unison.

Makino chuckles and wave her hand dismissing it "No need to thank me. That child gives life in this place, full of energy " she said fondly.

"Can you.. tell us more about him?" Asked Brulee.

The lady beamed and set drinks and snacks to the three and sit with them. She talks about Luffy and his dreams, determination and how he always smiles dispite hardships. She also ltells them that Luffy sometimes talks to air but when she asked the boy the boy only laughed and runs off. And also despite his small body he's slightly strong than any average adults in the village that's why some kids won't play with him and he plays with himself in the forest then he met the trio there and play with them. She tells them that he got more determined when the trio said they'll be fighting in the future so he always train by himself and sometimes Garp goes here and trains the kid. The kid doesn't complain despite the harsh training.

"Makino! Makino! I'm hungry!" A little child's voice shouted runnig inside.

The three pirates flinched that's him! That's the voice of their missing baby brother! Makino stands up and goes to Luffy. She said something that makes the kid tilts his head and looks at the three. The boy grinned from ear to ear and runs to them.

"Hi! My name is Monkey D Luffy! I'm gping to become the King of the Pirates!" He stated.

The three have a dumbstruck expression. What Naruto said is right the kid got guts.

"Hello Luffy my name is Katakuri. I'm your older brother." The man said patting the boys head.

Luffy looks at Makino and Makino whispers to him. Luffy form an 'O' on his chubby cheeks then grins "I have a mama?" He asked. The four adults nodded.

"We are your siblings and whole lot more on our home Island from your mother side " Custard said.

"Yeah?! There's more! Cool!" The kid exclaimed.

They told the child in the simplest way that he got stolen from them by his father. The kid frowns. Then they said they want him to come back with them. He agrees but he wants to stay on the island ofteh because he wants to set sail from there. They understood and reported it to Linlin. She is hesitant at first but complied nonetheless. Brulee gives Makino a mirror she explained that it's her devil fruit so Luffy can travel whenever he wanted.
.
.
When the Charlottes heard that their baby brother coming a big feast us prepare and a party. They are all excited. When the snail said that the ship is back everyone hurried to the dock waiting patiently.