✿⁠ 8 ✿

Jisung came to, shortly after being admitted and when he opened his eyes, his uncles were there.
They gave him a stern look after noticing his immediate panicked state upon seeing them, so he 'calmed down'.

The doctors ran a check up on him and his anxiety spiked, after remembering the pills he took earlier.

They did find traces of the pills in his system but his uncles assured the doctors that he was just 'fine'. That he took too much of his medicine on accident.

They believed them.

(✿)

He hated it.
Hated living with his uncles.
Hated how he was being treated.
Hated the sight of himself.

It was a repetitive cycle for jisung.

Wake up. Brush his teeth. Fix breakfast for everyone. Watch tv and play on his phone until he had to go to school. Come home, cook dinner. Shower and go to bed. Get harassed. Cry himself to sleep. Repeat.

(✿)

Today, he came home, finally some excitement dancing in his bones. The reason for that was because there was a new kid at school. Well he wasn't new but jisung hadn't seen him before so, new.

And he didn't know why, but he found the boy to be absolutely adorable. His bunny smile was the most precious thing he'd ever seen.

That and he had an art project that he felt he'd definitely ace. Drawing was the one thing that held him together for so long.

When he opened the gate, his uncles were sat around drinking. There'd been about twenty something beer bottles just scattered around the floor.

He took a deep breath before walking up the driveway to say his greetings.

"Come here Jiji, come sit on my lap." The man has crooked teeth when he showed them by smiling on occasion and his breath wasn't even better.

"I have school work to finish, so I can't.."

"Yes you can. Now, come and sit." He gulped and placed his bag down beside the table before going to stand infront of his uncle who forcefully pulled him to sit on his lap.

His nose raked up and down the sides of the boy's neck making him squirm uncomfortably. Hands traveled to where they shouldn't, and he couldn't help the tears that left his eyes.

"That's the best part. You crying like a bitch." The two men laughed as they toyed with jisung like he was their doll.

Jisung was done. No fighting bone left in his body what so ever. If he tried to fight back, it'll only be bad on his end.

Someone walked up to the gate, having recognized jisung from a distance. The boy shouted out jisung's name but he was so far deep into his mind that he didn't hear a single thing around him.

Another person was with the boy and they jumped the little wall because the first boy had a bad feeling about what was happening. He couldn't see that well but he just knew.

In the next moment, jisung was in someone else's arms being rushed out of his gate.

His uncles tried to get to him before they stepped foot outside but someone was blocking their way. That person being the other boy who tagged along with the first one.

—nya
The last para scrambled
my braincells...