Henry Danger: Why didn't you tell me?

POV: Y/N is caught in a building that is on fire. When Captain Man and Kid Danger save them, Kid Danger says something that makes him blow his cover.
____________________________________

*Alarm in the Man cave goes off*

„Guys, what's happening?" Henry asks from the couch. Charlotte Immediately moves towards it.

„There's a fire in the law firm." She says turning around to face Ray and Henry.

„Law firm? My girlfriend's mother works there." He wonders before popping gum in his mouth.

As soon as Ray and Henry get there everyone is panicking. One woman though is on the brink of losing it and Henry quickly realizes it's Y/N's mom. He quickly rushes over and tries to calm her down.

„It's gonna be fine, we'll get you outside safely ma'am." he places a hand on her shoulder but the woman just sobs more.

„My-my daughter is in there." She points to the elevator as Henry starts to panic. He quickly runs over to Ray.

„You have to open that elevator now!" He shouts.

„Ok you get the people out and I'll go to the elevator." He yells running toward the doors of the elevator.

Once everyone is outside, including Henry, he waits impatiently for Ray to come out. When he sees Ray come out with you under his arm, his eyes start to tear.

„Oh god I'm so glad you're safe baby." He runs towards you and plants a kiss on your lips. You push him away with furrowed eyebrows.

„What the fuck! I have a boyfriend." You shout and then it hits him. He was still in his Kid danger suit and you didn't know yet.

„Ah shit!" He runs his finger through his hair and tugs on it angrily. It's a thing Henry does all the time and through that small gesture, you slowly start to figure it out.

All the times he came home late or injured but blamed it on falling with his bike etc. He was Kid Danger all along.

„H-Henry?" You almost whisper wiping the ash off your face. His eyes widen for a split second before a big grin makes its way onto his face.

„Surprise." He stutters but ultimately you throw yourself into his arms. Burying your face into his neck, he hugs your torso tighter.

„Why didn't you tell me?" You sniffle still in shock from the fire. You tilt your head up to look at him.

„I didn't want to put you in danger." He moves a strand of hair behind your ear making you smile.

„I'll have to thank you then, Kid Danger. Would a kiss be enough?" You smirk and lean closer until your lips are inches apart.

„More than enough." He connects your lips and tangles his fingers in your hair. You let all your emotions sink into the kiss and move to lightly tickle his neck.

He pulls away with a chuckle and you turn around to search for your mom.

„Come to my room tonight?" You ask referring to him climbing in through the window like yesterday.

„Of course." He winks at you before returning to his boss.
____________________________________
I hope y'all enyojed. Have a nice day

Love you guys❤️