JJ Maybank: He cheated on you?!(smut)

POV: Y/N is John B's ex. They broke up a week ago and when JJ finds out why, he and Y/N decide to take revenge.
___________________________________
A sigh escaped my lips as I lifted my left leg over my bike. Memories flooded my mind as I looked at the chateau. I blinked away my tears.

This was not the time, I'm only here to pick up the rest of my stuff. I went inside and immediately to John B's room. Rummaging through my drawer in his dresser, I packed my clothes into my bag. I flinched when I heard the door to the porch slam shut.

"John B, you home?" I heard JJ call out.

"Nah, it's just me." I peeked my head out from the door before walking into the living room.

"Oh Y-Y/N, w-what are you doing here? Haven't seen you since you know..." I could tell he was uncomfortable. I mean I would be too, me and John B were his best friends, and now that we don't talk to each other more, staying in contact with JJ has been hard.

"I know and I'm really sorry I haven't been in touch recently but, you have to understand. I mean every time I see them it's just-"

"Wait, who's them?" JJ cut me off mid-sentence.

"John B and Kiara, after he cheated on me with her I obviously also lost her as a friend." As the words left my mouth JJ's eyes went wide.

"HE CHEATED ON YOU?!" He shouted while searching my face for an answer with my eyes.

"Y-Yeah, I thought you knew...." I mumbled.

"Wha- w-why would he cheat on you, why would anybody." JJ ran a hand through his hair frantically before placing his hands on my shoulders.

"I-I don't know, I-I mean I guess I do. He told me how I was always jealous, o-of his friendship with Kiara, and when I s-started yelling, he told me I didn't have to anymore 'cause he'd already slept with her." Tears started rolling down my cheeks as JJ slung his arms around me and pulled me tightly to his chest.

"Oh my god Y/n, I had no idea I'm so sorry." He pulled away and placed his hands on the sides of my face.

"He's a bastard for doing that to you, a stupid one at last. I mean who would cheat on you you're so funny, beautiful..." he glanced at my lips for a quick second before starting to lean in.

A jolt of electricity coursed through my body before he kissed my forehead. He brought his forehead down to mine and looked into my eyes.

It felt like hours had passed of his breath fanning across my face when our lips finally connected.

Softly his lips moved against mine when I pulled away.

"This is wrong." I whispered while leaning in again. The kiss didn't last long when JJ pulled away.

"You're right we should stop." He said before kissing me again, hard. My back hit the wall as his lips moved fast against mine. I gasped as his hips pressed mine against the wall giving him the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth.

Teeth and tongues clashing we made out hungrily as his hands roamed around my body. My hands went into his dirty blonde hair lightly pulling at it.

JJ pulled me off the wall, lips still connected while moving us into a room. Looking around briefly I noticed it was the one I just left. John B's.

"J, this is John B's room." I breathed heavily as JJ came closer.

"I know."

He pushed me back onto the bed and crawled on top of me. Kissing his way up my neck, he stopped at my lips and looked up at me.

"is that a problem for you?" He whispered playing with the hem of my shirt making me nod. He placed a chaste kiss on my lips.

"Words, princess." He kissed my neck while running his hands underneath my shirt.