22- Thatch being religious...?🤨

Back to the present again...

Rimuru chuckles. When Katakuri called him he said Luffy rushed home so to not meet them because of the promise.

"What cha laughing Golden Dragon?" Asked the fox.

"When Luffy found out we're coming he dipped back at East Blue" the Dragon relied.

Naurto laughs "damn kid" he said. "Anyways we're docking" he added.

The three of them jumped down. Katakuri catching Rimuru and kissing him.

Naruto groans looking at them "gross!" Then walks out.

Rimuru stick his tongue out. "You just didn't found the one to be interested in!" He shouted.

Katakuri chuckled at the antics and place Rimuru om his shoulder.

"Is this what it feels to be tall?" Rimuru said amused at where he is in.

"Yeah yeah" the red head roll his eyes.

"Ciel! I heard you got an eye for a new guy!" Linlin started while walking to the man.

Ciel's face flushed at that and looks at Rimuru. The said Dragon looks away whistling. "Since when did you a part of the gossip club?" The Angel questioned.

"When Thatch, Haruta and Izo entered my life" he grins to the Angel.

The said Angel pouted. Well the reason they visited were to tell stories about the encounter of the Whitebeard Pirates so he dropped the subject. The Angel pouted and sighs. He shows the inside of the locket smilling.

"Mamamama~ first it's the red haired brat and now Edward's first mate ? You got an eye for a man" she complemented. "Well you can get anyone frankly" she stated. Then she drag the poor Angel to her chambers to get the details.

Rimuru snickered at the scene.

"We should have one too, Rimuru." Said the red head looking at the Dragon.

Rimuru grinned. "Naruto! Take pictures of us!" He shouted.

The said man flashspeed with a camera at hand. The picture can  be use later to show Thatch and the others when they visit. Katakuri sits down on a chair with Rimuru sat on his lap with the colorful background of the land behind them. Rimuru grins having an idea. He signals at Naruto then kissed Katakuri on the cheek , the mans eyes widen and Naruto snapped tons of pictures. After that Rimuru playfully sticks his tongue out and winks at his boyfriend. Then he made the same locket for both of them. Katakuri's got their jolly roger insignia inside the locket along his and Rimuru's picture and the Citrine birthdtone in the front. Whilst Rimuru's ingrave is his dragon wings, their picture inside and the diamond birthstone infront.

"Same one as Luffy's" Katakuri said looking at the locket he's holding. "Are you somehow a leader of a cult and these lockets are the proof of being in?" The Charlotte commented.

Rimuru laughs then snatch the locket on his boyfriend's hand and put it on the mans neck kissing him after. "Perhaps?" He grinned.
.
.
Ciel with his tomato colored face and Linlin's satisfied smile peeks the interest of the Charlotte in the dinning hall. Ciel is mumbling about 'it's so embarrassing' and whatnot. The two of the trio snickering at the background knowing that the Yonko interrogated him.

"Does Luffy kmow that his mother is a Yonko?" Asked Rimuru.

"Mamamamaa! You know when one of the chefs mention that 'the stolen child of Yonko Big mom is back' he said 'Yonko? Can I eat that?'" said Linlin chuckling.

Pudding giggles. "Nii-chan is funny!"

Compote chuckles. "We're teaching him alot these days" she said. "Luffy is quite oblivious to alot of things" she added.