Crushes

JADENS POV
---------------
I was talking to my group when I heard someone singing. I turned around and saw Cindy singing in front of some campers.

She was a really good singer. I gave her a thumbs up to signal that I thought she was good.

What are you thinking?! You have a girlfriend, I thought to myself.

I turned around to face my campers and began to talk to them about baseball.

----------
Nyerra's POV
----------
I saw the way Jaden looked at Cindy. It was cute, I guess.

But I thought he had a girlfriend, I thought.

I shrugged and began to talk to my group about Fallout 3.

"No James, you cannot kill your family." I told him.

He frowned, just like my boyfriend.

I have a boyfriend named Anthony and believe me, he's amazing. He is romantic and loving and forgot to mention, gorgeous.

Not just that but he likes me for me.

He has these beautiful hazel eyes that I could get lost in. There like rivers of chocolate that you just want to swim in.

James began to whine about killing people so I interrupted," Okay guys. How about we play Minecraft?"

They nodded as I sighed.
This was going to be a long summer.

-----------
Cindy's POV
-----------

"Let's play Truth or Dare!" Parker said.
I nodded. "Truth or Dare, Cindy?" He asked.

"Truth."
"Who is your crush?"

I froze. I couldn't tell them but they do trust me. I have to tell them.

"You promise you won't say?" I asked, holding my pinkie out. They nodded and shook my pinkie.

I breathed a sigh of comfort.
"Jaden." I said as a wave of relief washed over me.

They all were speechless, jaws wide open.

I turned around and saw that Jaden was talking to his group. Hopefully he didn't hear me.

They closed their mouths as I blushed.

"Why don't you ask him out?" Kelsey asked.

"He doesn't like me like that. Believe me, I know." I replied.

She shook her head as if she was shaking it in shame. I giggled when I noticed that Jack was making a hand heart around Jaden and me.

"Stop." I said, while laughing.

"Sydney, Truth or Dare?"

---------------------------------------------

The picture on the top is a picture of Nyerra aka Kat Graham💋💕 I'll write 2 story's tomorrow possibly 3. This chapter goes out to my best friend, Cindy. Love you Carlos!❤️😘
Later👋🏽✨