RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME

Damon's POV
----------------
"Acting can be fun at times. When you choose a specific role, you want to choose a role that you think you would be good at." Alyssa said.

I nodded and said," For example, in The Notebook, Ryan Gosling thought that his character was a good choice and it was, I think. I don't watch that girl stuff."

Alyssa playfully slapped my arm.

"Boys can watch girls stuff and girls can watch boys stuff, right Damon?" She said, gritting her teeth.

I nodded.

"Who do you think would be a match to be a husband and wife role in this room?" Patricia asked, one of our campers.

"Stefan and Elena, Damon and me." Alyssa said gently.

"Jaden and Cindy." I muttered.

All of our campers giggled.
"Get back to practicing!" Alyssa yelled, shooting me a glare.

Oh, the things I do for love.
----------------
Cindy's POV
----------------
It's the end of the day and I can't say I'm upset.
As much as I loved the day and how it turned out, I missed my home.

"Bye!" I said to Jack and his mother.

I turned around and walked to The Morning Table to grab my bag.

As I grabbed it, the door opened.

She was tall, blonde and had tan skin as if she lived on the beach.

She could be a model, the way she looked.

"All of our kids left. Do you-"
She cut me off. "Is Jaden here?" She asked, in a snotty tone.

I nodded and yelled," Jaden!"

He came through the back door and smiled.
"Hey, Jennica!"
She smiled and hugged him.

As she hugged him, she mouthed, mine.

I froze as they kissed right in front of me. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.

"Cindy, could you clock me out?" I shook my head.

"Do it yourself." I said as I pushed him out of my way. I was furious and can you blame me?! My crush just kissed someone RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!

I knew he had a girlfriend, I just knew it.

I left the building and I got into my car.
I drove away, madly.

Before you ask, I am sixteen and I passed my drivers test. So, I am able to drive myself home.

I got to my house twenty minutes later and I stormed up to my room.
I need something to do.

I pulled out my phone and called Haley, my best friend and Michelle, my other best friend.

"Hey Cindy!" They said.

"Hey girls! I miss you two so do you want to have a sleepover?" I said, grinning.

They nodded rapidly. "Great! See you in 20!" Michelle said.

We ended the call.

I raced downstairs and grabbed The Notebook, Safe Haven, and some bean bag chairs.

I also grabbed tissues, candy from my pantry, popcorn and placed it in the microwave, blankets, pillows, and soda from my mini fridge.

My doorbell rang as everything was set up in the living room. I ran to get it and realized who it was: Elena and Alyssa.

"What are you two doing here?" I asked them.

"Well, Michelle and Haley invited us. Do you mind?" Alyssa asked.

I shook my head as they walked inside.
"Wow." Elena said. "Just wow."

I giggled. "This old thing?" I joked. Tey laughed as the doorbell rang again.

I opened the door and saw my two best friends, each holding a duffel bag.

I immediately hugged them both while smiling immensely. I missed them.
"I missed you guys so much!" I exclaimed.

"I missed you too." Haley said, grinning, like a mad woman.

"Who invited them?" I whispered while pointing at Elena and Alyssa. "We both did. We met them yesterday. Why? Are you mad?" Michelle answered.

I shook my head. "Just wondering."
------------
Alyssa's POV
------------
I was so bored at this point.

Elena was sitting on the couch with me, looking around. I was waiting for the three of them to sit down.

They finally did.
"What do you want to do?" Cindy asked.

I shrugged. Anything to keep my mind occupied.

"Let's watch a movie!" Elena shouted.

We all nodded as Cindy grabbed two DVDs. "Safe Haven or The Notebook?"

We all pointed to The Notebook.

I smiled and thought of my relationship. Damon is the best boyfriend I could ever ask for.
Caring, loving, fun, passionate, all in one package.

As the movie started, Cindy brought back popcorn and hot cocoa on a silver tray.

All of us sat on the floor on blankets and pillows and watched the movie.

Occasionally, Elena and I would look down at our phones to see texts from our boyfriends. But other than that, we watched the movie.

It was blissful.
--------------
Jadens POV
--------------
"Stop shooting at me!" I yelled at my brother.

"Stop yelling at me!" He replied.

I grunted loudly. My phone shook as two texts from Jennica arose.

Jennica~ Want to go out tomorrow?

Jennica~ How about 5:30? Dinner and movie?

I smiled and texted back,
Jaden~ As long as I'm with you

"Keep your mind on the game and not your girlfriend, doofus." He said. I shook my head in laughter.

I quit the game and heard him growl.

"Why did you stop?" He asked.
"I'm tired. I worked all day and I have to work all day tomorrow."

He rolled his eyes.

Meet my brother, Brandon. Blonde hair, blue eyes and tall. The perfect guy well that's what my sister says.
"Goodnight." I said, quietly.

"Goodnight."
---------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry I made you guys wait. I have been sick and I'm sorry. The pic above is of Elena played by the beautiful Nina Dobrev😍💕This chapter goes out to my best friend Makenna! Love you Kenz! Later👋🏽