10-Anger part ii

Rudransh asked his PA to track her number.

Within an hour his PA send him the location of his wife.

Rudransh look at the location and speed up his Porche ho that location.

Meanwhile on the otherside Shraddha was watching TV and were in her comfy clothes i.e lower and a lose t-shirt. .

She was laying comfortably on her couch when her door bell rang

She was laying comfortably on her couch when her door bell rang . She muttered curses for the person on the opposite side of the door for disturbing her and getting her interrupted her in her doreamon movie.

" Kon h don't you haveeee--" she stop her words after looking at the person at the door.

She try to close the door on his face but to her bad she is nothing in front of his 6'2 body.

" Is this how you welcome your guest !?" He said with full sarcasm.

" Vo What are you - why are-who - you" she blabbered .

"  I am not the person who hide behide the bushes" he said with anger and confidence in his voice.

" May I Asked From Whom Permission Did You Sign On The Divorce Papers" He said with a loud pitch.

" i-i don't need any one's permission. I am capable enough to take my own decisions"she said trying to be confident.

" Do bold of you to think that i will divorced you" he said while chuckling lin a mocking way.

" Shut up and get out!" Shraddha saud sassily. And that's it. Rudransh grab her and hairs and said in a dangerous voice.

" You are just a name sake wife i don't want you but that doesn't mean i will divorce you becuz we are Raichands and we don't divorce . " he said and then drag her outside her apartment to the car.

" leave me Rudran-" she stop when Rudransh shut her up by putting his palm on her mouth.

Soon they entered the mansion. Rudransh grab her hand harshly and this time too all were present accept the four youngsters.

They didn't said anything to Rudransh nor they try to stop him .

Rudransh entered inside the room and then lock the door while jerking her away.

" WHAT DO THINK OF YOUSELF ? HUh" he yell while taking step towards her while she just kept on take the steps backward.

" RuDrans-" She stopped in middle as she fell on the back.

" i know you are a gold digger but now i think you are a slut tooo you" he was cut in between when he felt a sting on his left cheek.

Yeah you guess it right she slapped him.

" you bastard , how dare to call me-" she stopped by a tight slap on her face . He slapped her . Due to the force of that slap she fell on the ground while the blood oozed out from the corner of her lips.

" Reality hurts na." he said in a mocking way. " Don't you fucking dare to raise your hand on me and apart from my words that is the truth . You just leave for another man" He yell at her.

" Hn i sign on the paper for another man so what you are having the paper just sign on them and leave me." she said and find the papers making in angry that the veins start to pop up from his neck and forehead.

Before she could move away from his sight he pushed her on the bed and hover over her.

" don't fucking dare to spit these words from me. You claim yourself as a whore na so letme tell you how to treat a whore." he said and pinned her hands above her said making her shiver becuz of fear.

He remove her t-shirt and bite her neck harshly making her cry.

" Plee-please sttt-stop Rudransh.please i-i aa-am soor-aorry please don't rape me." she said between her cries making him come back to reality. He leave her neck and step back and then left the room.

Till now Shraddha was a crying mess. Infact not even Shraddha but all the three heiress were crying in their respective rooms.

...........................................................

Kayra was not able to move becuz of the extreme pain in her feets . Her husband didn't call any doctor for her and now due to which she is feeling dizzy.

"Dad , i didn't do that he is lying" she said while pointing at her brother.

"No , dad trust me." her brother said to her dad.

" i trust you my son. This girl is a brat and i know you didn't do it" the father said to his son while showing his angry eyes to her.

" So, dad you will give her punishment na?" her brother asked.

"Yes my boy now go i have to teach her a lesson" the father said.

He drag her to the storeroom then locked the room.

" Daa-dad i dd-didn't do that" she said while tears started to welled up in her eyes.

Her father ignore her words and unbuckled his belt and with the belt he beat her. The room was filled with the screams and cries of the girl she is begging her father to stop . But he didn't listen and beat her till she get unconscious..

Kayra woke up taking deep breathes she was covered in sweat and she found herself all alone in the room.

She tried to walk but the glass pieces prieced in her skin remind her  her state.

She try to remove the pieces but it hurt so bad .

She was crying abd sobbing for her fate then suddenly someone tapped on her shoulder.

To Be Continue....

Vote for the chapter!!