22- Challenge.

They all were glaring at each other like some 5 year old kids.

When the elders left for their rooms to take some rest.

All the six people or may i say more likely to be a kid were looking at each other in a dangerous way.

" Can you guyz please stop glaring at us." kayra said " yeah we know we are good looking" Rohan complete her sentence and then they both give high five to each other.

"SHUT UP" said the other four member present in the room making the crazy duo shut their mouth.

" Don't you guyz think you both are just being so self obsessed." Manas said while looking at the most self obsessed duo.

" Humare self obsessed hone se tumhara bill aata h!?" Kayra said  narrowing her eyes.

" Be quite" manas said.

" Oh c'mon bhai . Wtf is this be quite instead aapko bolna tha ki nhi mera dil aata h. " Rohan said making Kayra nod and Manas shrug his shoulder. ( insta nhi chlate kya Manas)

"  Accept it or not but you all are jealous from me and Bhabhi." Manas said and in return receive a glare from Rudransh.

" we will see that. " Ishika said while passing betrayal looks to kayra nd deadly glare to Rohan.

" Don't look at me like that. Mujhe thoda shy aarha h" Rohan said the second sentence while blushing making Manas and Rudransh cringe at his behaviour while the ladies were in aww.

" Stop with your cringe behaviour." said Rudransh after being totally irritated by his brother all shy why act.

" guyzzzzzzzzzzz!! " said kayra.

" Calm down okay. Who are you huh! Daya bhen!? Nhi na. " Manas said while the other try to control their laugh after hearing the new nickname.

" Huh! Shut up. Well listen let us all make some dessert and then we will decide that who is the best. Even after we all know that Rohan and I are the best  but then also." Kayra said and then both Rohan and Kayra make their invisible collar.

" okay fine." " we will see that " Shraddha and Manas said in union.

..........................................................

They all headed towards the kitchen and start making their respective dessert.

(An: nhi masterchef nhi bna rhi.)

They all were in the duos.

Meanwhile Rudransh and Ishika.

"Bhai i don't know how to cook properly." Ishika said while chewing her nails.

" Wow. I mean What me too." Rudransh said and then they both end up shaking their hand. ( us moment h bro)

" Now what to do!?" Ishika asked.

" Google baba  ki help is all we need." said our intelligent Raichand.

" Ohh nooo. Bhai did Rohan know how to cook ." Ishika asked while hoping that the answer will be no. But for her bad Rudransh nodded his head.

" Bhai mai bol rhi hoon . Kayra and Rohan will win . Thay both know how to cook and they are so strong."Ishika whisper slowly but is audible to the others.

" You are talking about Rohan and Kayra just look at this Hulk and Chuhiya. "

" I heard it Rudransh . And wait ,why did you call me chuhiya!?" Shraddha asked angrily while Manas and the others tried thier best to control their laugh.