| 26 | Moonlight ☾

__________________________________

TW:
This chapter contains SPICE, detailed sexual interactions, and kinks. It's a short scene but, if this isn't your cup of tea I suggest skipping this chapter or skipping over the scenes.

This chapter also contains mentions of torture, methods, and descriptions of actions. It also mentions rape, assault, and murder. This chapter is full of things that could be triggers, and I understand if you're not comfortable reading about these things, you and your mental health matter more than reading this chapter.
I love you!

Thank you! And for my babes who are staying, Enjoy ;)
__________________________________

My heart ached to see her upset, upset with herself. I don't know what happened but I know it caused her a lot of trauma. I want to fix it, to bring back the smile on her face. And I know that won't happen for a while, but a good place to start is finding Charlotte.

"I'm going with you," Marceline stated as she tied the laces on her perfectly white Converse. "No, you're not," I state commandingly as I stand over her. "Why not? This is my best friend we're talking about," she asks with an attitude,
"Because it's dangerous, I can't risk putting you in danger." I know that she's going to give me problems about this.

"I've been in danger before, I'm fine aren't I?" she counters, "Yes, but I can't promise both of your safeties. And if it comes to you or her I will choose you, whether you and Flynn kill me for it or not," I counter back, she stills, huffing out a breath of air and crossing her arms over her chest. God, she looks so fucking cute when she's pouting.

"Fine, whatever," she mutters under her breath, slipping her shoes off and kicking them to the side, she walks past me and I grab her arm, twisting her to face me. "Don't forget what happens when you give me attitude little flower," I warn, lacing my words with a lustful tone. She rolls her eyes and pulls her arm out of my loose grasp, I smirk, seeing how she's trying to get a rise out of me. She likes it.

I quickly close the distance between us and grab her waist, pulling her back to my chest. I brush her hair out of her face with my index and middle finger, I lean into her neck, letting my breath fan on her bare skin.

"I'm starting to think you like being punished for being a little brat," I whisper against her neck, goosebumps cover her skin and her breathing hitches for the slightest second. I smirk again, I fucking love how I get to her.
"I-I don't know what you're talking about," she whispers in a breathy voice.
"So if I.." I trail off quietly, dragging my right hand down her waist until I reach the hem of her skirt, she sucks in a breath when I go further down her thigh where her skirt ends.