73

☆ 73. Chapter 73: Idol

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 73: The idol

came out to open the door. The old man was leading the way with his back hunched over. The brown plaid coral velvet housecoat looked bloated and decadent in the night.

It is said that if you look at people through colored glasses, what you see is not good. Su Ruoyan was convinced, because at this moment, in his eyes, this hunchbacked one-eyed old man was just like Gargamel in The Smurfs. He was about to catch them and send them to the soup pot where they were boiling medicine...

Su Ruoyan grabbed Qin Chengyu's hand and felt in his heart His face was frightened and nervous. If he opened the door and saw a ghost-sucking image of the painter with a pale face and red lips, sitting in front of the fireplace eating steak, he wouldn't be too frightened, because now The atmosphere is so suitable for such an appearance.

But excessive thinking is a disease. Su Ruoyan felt that she needed a can of sedatives to stop her constantly running brain. She was afraid that when she opened the door and saw her mother... Su Ruoyan didn't want to think about it. It was too scary, so she had better take a few deep breaths. calm down.

Facts have proved that he just thought too much.

Opening the door and lifting the cotton curtain, the warm air mixed with the smell of orange rushed into the face, and the voices of men and women laughing and talking entered the anxious ears of Su Ruoyan and Qin Chengyu without any obstruction.

The two of them were stunned, especially Su Ruoyan. This was different from what they expected.

Entering inside, under the warm and bright light, the one-eyed old man with a ghastly face became kind-hearted. He just lost one eye and had some wrinkles on his face. There was nothing particularly special about him. On the contrary, he had a kind face. With a smile on his face, he looked gentle and charitable. He was an amiable old man.

The decoration inside is not cold and bloody, but simple and warm. The artist's aesthetic is indeed different from ordinary people, even if it is just an ordinary high chair, a pot of leafy pothos, and two or three porcelain pieces. The little elephant... in someone's hands, the placement looks very beautiful and artistic. It is not a deliberately artistic style, but the beauty is revealed as soon as it is placed casually.

On the beige fabric sofa with small floral checkered fabrics, Lin Yueming looked like a little girl who had finally met her idol. Her eyes were bright and focused, watching the artist talk about the creation process of a painting at hand.

The painting was a peach grove by a lake in a realistic style, with clusters of peach blossoms reflected in the water. The warm and flamboyant peach blossoms formed a strong contrast with the quiet grass and the lake. But what made Su Ruoyan wonder was why there were fences under the peach trees. The red fox carrying rice, does this suddenly enter the fairy tale style? !

The artist's brain is indeed beyond the comprehension of ordinary people.

"You guys sit down, I'll get you some water, be it boiled water, tea, or a cup of hot chocolate. I know you're looking for someone, so I was just about to call the hotel's customer service when you guys came over. The night is as cold as water, you guys are here It must have been cold after looking outside for so long. I want to drink something warm to feel comfortable. No need to refuse." The one-eyed old man probably had a throat injury when he was young and his speech was very hoarse.

"Thank you, just warm water will do." It was Qin Chengyu who answered. Su Ruoyan still didn't wake up from the huge contrast between imagination and reality, so he seemed dumbfounded.