𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟎

—NOVA POV—

—NOVA POV—

It had been, a very fun month.

Nate, had finally left me alone fully. Emerson just dissolved, which I was glad for. And Tom, and I were doing really good.

It's hard to believe, it's already the beginning of February, which means prom was right around the corner, I thought trying to get Tom, to follow along with me. To the mall, as going to be difficult. But, to my surprise...

He didn't argue at all, just simply got his keys.

Cutie pie.

"Come zip me!" I yelled out, from the dressing room. Tom, opened the curtains. Coming inside, he zipped up the red dress. The cinches, hugging around my curves. It was cute.

Just didn't feel right.

"It's cute but..." I trailed off, looking at myself in the mirror. "But what? You look amazing." Tom allowed, his hands to linger on my waist. Running them, up and down my sides.

"Just not the one." I smiled, turning around to face him. "I agree, it makes you look too gorgeous, mm mm, we can't have that."

"Shut up." I hid my face, pushing him out of the dressing room, I changed into about fifteen different dresses, getting his opinion every time, let's just say... he was very good at describing things. I guess, Tom had a way with words.

These were the responses i'd get.

"Banana."

"Sexy, i'd fuck you right now."

"You look like you're about to go clubbing, without the clubbing part."

"I just got hard."

"You look like a tampon."

"Woah baby."

And the list goes on....

I now, had on a sparkly purple dress. I dramatically, revealed myself. Doing a little dance, Tom laughs. Manspreading into his chair.

He's sexy. Can't tell me different.

"Too flashy." Tom tapped his fingers against the velvet chair. I groaned, going back into the dressing room. This was making me mad.

Once I had taken the, purple dress off. I put my legs through, a long sleek black dress. The V-cut, going dangerously low.

I zipped up the sides, getting comfy in it.

I smiled to myself, fixing the straps. It felt kind of basic, but at the same time. It was my favorite one, what if Tom thinks it's too revealing though? No, he doesn't care about that sort've thing, but I can't imagine he'd want me to flash everyone. Ugh! This is so hard.

"Baby, I think this is the one." I told him.

"Well, show me." He responded, immediately.

I stepped, out from the small space. The palms of my hands, suddenly turned into a pool of water, anticipating what he'd think about it.