3. Being with you

Hello everyone!
Here we go with the 3rd update.
Enjoy reading.
***********************

Some other day in the afternoon, Ragini and Anita are sitting in the classroom. Divya comes running towards them,

Divya: "guys, you know what? All the handsome boys of our college are playing basketball in the ground".

Anita: "what? Really! Then we should definitely watch it. Ragu, let's go". She asks sounding excited. (She can't say no to her friends. So she follows them according to their will)

While searching for the seatings, they sees their other roommates Geethika & Deepika and sits along with them.

In the ground, Sanskar is seen playing basketball along with boys from the other class. They were just having a random match as everyone are in mood to play. Every time Sanskar made a goal, people cheering his name made her happy.

Sanskar's eyes are only on her from the time of her arrival, even while playing the game and while making a goal, his eyes never left her's. It's as if he is playing the game only for her. Her presence alone is enough for him to cheer him up to play the game.

They may not be aware, but everyone in the college knows what's going on between them. They may have never confessed but they do know the feelings they have for each other and even the whole college knows. Without their knowledge they were already the CC i.e., campus couple of the college.

During the break, the girls who are fans of Sanskar are forcing him by asking to drink water from their bottles and take the towel from their hands while standing in front of him, Ragini gets jealous by seeing this and decides to leave after informing her friends. Sanskar observes this and follows her immediately.

"Ragini!" He calls her. She turns but the first thing she notices is his hands, seeing HIS bottle in his and not any of those fan girl's. Him ignoring all those fan girl's of his and only following her, she feels delighted. Then she notices his face and sweat beads on his forehead, without her knowledge she starts wiping it with her dupatta. Sanskar is admiring her and her care for him. Both are looking at each other, lost in their own world. "Sanskar" a voice from the back brings them back to reality. She realizes what she is doing and takes her hands off from his face. Sanskar goes back to resume the game.

********************
In the night,

Ragini is laying on her bed, lost in Sanskar's thoughts. Geethika and Deepika are sitting face to face on their beds, both winks at each other before starting their conversation.

Geethika: "Deepu, did you notice something during the game?"

Deepika: "what's that Geethu?"

Geethika: "there is this guy called Sanskar". (hearing Sanskar's name Ragini gets alert and starts paying attention to their conversation silently)

Deepika: "yeah, what about him?"

Geethika: "you know, during the whole game his eyes were only on that one girl. It looked as if he was playing the game only for her, to gain her attention. And the girl was sitting there, grinning from ear to ear silently. They never spoke a word, but their eyes talked a lot with each other the whole time", says in dreaming tone.

Deepika: "yes, yes, i noticed it too".

Anita & Divya: "haan sisso, we noticed it as well", and both joins along with them winking at each other.

Ragini: "gals, stop it. It's nothing like that", says while getting up from her bed.

Anita: "Ragu, why are you getting angry? Are you that girl we are speaking?", asks innocently. While everyone suppresses their laugh.