6. Marriage drama.

Hello everyone!
It was supposed to be Five shots but I had to extend it because of the marriage drama.
Anyway, enjoy reading.
***********************

Ragini is in her bridal attire, Sanskar is wearing matching outfit to match with Ragini's bridal look, pre-prepared for Their marriage and standing at a little distance from the mandap.

Ragini and Laksh are sitting on the mandap, doing the pooja. Panditji is chanting mantras. Its time for bride and groom to take pheras, so they get up and start to take pheras,

Laksh's mind is filled with thoughts and worry, he sees his parents who are sitting right in front of him, then Ragini who is smiling from outside and then he notices Swara hiding behind the pillar crying silently.

3 pheras are over, RagSan are looking at each other with pain, worry and tension on their faces. Sanskar is cursing himself in his mind for leaving it on Laksh to decide their fates.

Its time for 5th phera, panditji asks for the bride to come forward, Ragini takes small steps still looking at Sanskar with pain in her eyes, before she could move forward, Laksh gains the courage and speaks up,

Laksh: "Maa, papa, I am sorry. I can't marry her. I love someone else. And Ragini, I am sorry", says leaves the mandap immediately. Laksh's family follows him after asking sorry to the brides family.

RagSan finally sigh in relief.

Dadiji: "God! what's happening? Now what will happen to my granddaughter? I think, I ruined my granddaughter's life with my own hands? I am the reason for everything. I shouldn't have chosen such a guy for her. I thought he was a good guy from good family. Now everything is ruined. My granddaughter's marriage got broken even before it could start. Now who will marry her?", and starts crying feeling sorry, Shekhar holds her mother for support while comforting her.

Sanskar: "dadiji, I am sorry to interrupt, but I am willing to marry her", says while coming forward.

Dadi: "Hey chorey! Do you think I will let her marry you? You are a total stranger to her and for us. How can I let my daughter marry a stranger?", questions him while glaring at him.

Sanskar: "dadiji, it's Ragini's life. She has the every right to decide whom she wishes to marry. And I will marry her if only she agrees"

Shekhar: "Maa, what he said is right. First, you ask Ragini what she wants. Then we will decide".

Dadi wipes away her tears, getting up from her seat asks, "Ragini, since you heard everything. Now say, what's your decision? Yes or No, the choice is your's? And we agree with whatever decision you make".

Ragini looks at Sanskar, he blinks at her and nods his head lightly signalling her, "this is our chance", she then looks at her dad, who's worried and waiting for her decision. She then looks at her dadi, who is blaming herself for everything. "dadi, I am ready to marry him".

Sanskar's family who are watching everything in shock surrounds him immediately,

Uttara: "Bro, I think I have seen the bride somewhere. Where do you think I saw her?", asks while raising her eyebrows, Sanskar looks at her in shock.

Ram prasad: "And our Not so sanskari Sanskar is trying to save a girl's life?"

Uttara & Ram prasad: "Something is definitely fishy", both say at a time and hifi. Sanskar understands that his father and sister are already aware of the situation and what he is trying to do, by their teasing tones. He then looks at his mother, who is worried for him and haven't spoke a single word.

Sanskar: "maa don't worry. I am fine and I will be fine. And it's my decision to marry her. I am happy and I will be happy, I can promise you", says with smile trying to give her assurance, still not convinced. He looks at his father, signs at him asking to convince his mother. His father nods OK.