5. Living with you is enough

Hello everyone!
Here we go with the next part.
Enjoy reading.
*******************

Few days later,
Ragini & Laksh are in the market for shopping. There is long line of shops.

Laksh: "Ragini, you go this side and I will go to the other side. You can shop whatever you want. Let's meet after one hour in this same spot".

Ragini nods and leaves. Sanskar who was hiding till now joins her, both does shopping together. Sanskar's eyes are on Laksh, he is watching him every now and then. That's when he notices a girl, both are holding their hands and are shopping. Sanskar identifies the girl, 'I think I know what to do now', thinks in his mind with smirk on his face. Helps Ragini in shopping. Then everyone leaves.
*******************

Mehandi,
Ragini is sitting in the hall in her mehandi outfit waiting for her mehandi to dry. The designer is drawing mehandi to others. As soon as it dries, she runs into her room to wash it off, slowly slips into Sanskar's room without anyone's notice. Sanskar who's comes out of the washroom notices her,

Sanskar: "Ragini, isn't it too early for you to be here? Everyone is still in the hall", asks in worried tone.

Ragini: "but I wanted to show this first, only to you", says while showing her hands with a huge smile. Mehandi has turned deep red, letters R & S are engraved on her hands. He holds her both hands and kisses them, looks at her, she is still in her mehandi outfit looking beautiful, pulls her a little and kisses her forehead, looks into her eyes, kisses her lips, they break the kiss and join their foreheads together, he cups her face and caresses her cheek still looking into her eyes, she looks at him smiling,

Ragini: "Sanskar, I think I should leave now. My dad might be searching for me".

Sanskar: "Already? Can't you stay for a little while?", asks her with cute pout.

Ragini presses his cheeks with her both hands while shaking his head side ways, "Awww, my cutie pie boyfriend, If you want, then I will stay", she kisses his lips tightly and hugs him.

A knock on the door and Shekhar's voice, breaks them apart. He makes Ragini hide in the balcony. After making sure that she hid well, he then leaves to open the door,

Sanskar: "yes uncle?", says in his casual tone.

Shekhar: "I think I just heard woman's voice from your room", says while entering the room and examining around.

Sanskar: "uncle, I was actually speaking with my mother", says while pointing towards the phone in his hands.

Shekhar: "I doubt it?", says still looking around.

Sanskar: "uncle!", almost shouts to gain Shekhar's attention to distract him from stepping into the balcony. He continues, "Any problem?". Shekhar nods No and leaves his room still looking at the balcony suspiciously.

After making sure that her dad left, Ragini peeks out off the balcony slowly and cutely with small steps comes inside. Sanskar kisses her cuteness and helps her in getting out off the room carefully.
********************

Haldi,
Ragini got ready beautifully in yellow saree and flower jewelry, is sitting in the hall. Dadi, dadaji, Shekhar apply haldi to her first and blesses her, she gets emotional, dadi and her dad comfort her. Later everyone applies haldi to her. Sanskar is watching everything from a distance, her happiness and the haldi glow on her face.

As soon as she enters her room, Sanskar pulls her in for a hug. She is surprised to see him in her room and hugs him back.

Sanskar: "are you happy?", asks cupping her face.