3-Chosen?

Cirrus and Aurora stayed with me the entire day, except when Aurora left to get us all lunch. I got to know them, what the church was, and more. I also learned how to walk again. I had caught a look at myself in the mirror and was completely stunned at my newfound beauty.

«That's me?» Aurora nodded for the third time. Cirrus just laughed at my reaction. «Wh-what is my element then?» They were both stunned. «How do you know about that? We haven't told you that Ghouls has elements yet...» Aurora sounded confused. «Did you bring my bag here?» I looked at them both. Cirrus walked past me towards the desk and grabbed my bag, giving it to me. I put it down on the bed and opened it. I pulled out The Book of Ghouls and showed them.

«My mo- I found this book in my old bookshelf. I have no idea how it got there, but i read it all.» Cirrus walked closer and opened the book. She gasped when she saw the pentagram. «Satana l'ha scelta» Cirrus breathed out to Aurora. Aurora gasped and walked up to us both. «Ciò significa che lei appartiene a questo posto» They both looked at me.

«What? I don't understand what you're saying...» I fiddled with my hands and looked at them both. Cirrus shut the book and put it on the bed. She left the room. I looked at the door, wondering where she went. Aurora walked up to me and grabbed my hands. «There's someone you have to meet. I know that we said you'll meet everyone tomorrow, but this man is very important, and he needs to see you.» She guided me to the closet.

I sat down on a stool and watched as she pulled out a uniform. It looked like hers. She handed me the clothes and helped me get dressed in them. She then opened a cabinet. Inside, there were five masks hanging on metal sticks. There were two masks that looked exactly the same, but one was white, and the other was black(Infestisumam masks). The mask underneath the white one was metal with a pointed chin(Meliora mask). Then, underneath that was another metal mask, it looked like the mask that Aurora and Cirrus were wearing, except more masculine(Prequelle Male mask). Then, lastly, a black bug like mask at the bottom(IMPERA mask).

She turned to me and pointed at the two on the top. «These masks are called the Infestisumam masks.» She pointed to the first metal mask. «This is your Meliora mask.» She pointed to the other metal mask. «This is your Prequelle mask. It is the male version, though. We didn't have any female versions left.» She pointed to the last mask. «And this is your IMPERA mask. It's used on tour mostly, but you can wear it casually if you want to.» She took down the white infestisumam mask and walked up to me.

«We Ghouls have to wear masks to cover our faces. It's because of our rare beauty. It's too powerful for people to handle. You didn't have one on today because you are so newly summoned that it wasn't necessary yet. But it's starting to affect me too right now, so you better put this on. Do you want a balaclava as well?» I nodded, and she went and grabbed a white balaclava from a drawer.

She handed me the mask and the balaclava, and I put them on. She helped me to my feet, and we walked out of the closet. Cirrus was back, and she had brought a man with her. He was wearing robes similar to Copias, but his face paint was different, and he looked older.

«Ah! Young Reah, is it?» I nodded. He walked up to me and shook my hand. «I'm Papa Emeritus I. You can call me Primo, dear. I heard that you had found a book?» I nodded once again. Aurora grabbed the book from my bed and handed it to Primo. «I see...and, did you read it yet, Reah?» I looked up at him. «Yes, i read it all.» He nodded and hummed. «Well, this book was gifted to you by Satan, dear. It means you were chosen. We need you to stay here, possibly permanently.» I nodded hesitantly. Primo placed a hand on my shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze before heading out of my room.

«Is it okay if i take a shower?» Cirrus nodded and helped me into the shower.
-----
I went to bed after the shower. Earlier, Cirrus tested me to find out my element. I was a multi Ghoulette between water and earth. It was fun trying out my powers.

I felt myself drifting off into a deep slumber. I had a good feeling about this new life I would have.
---
«Where are you? Come back, Reah!» My mother's voice echoed in my head. I felt her hand on my arm, her nails digging deep into my arm. «Let go of me, bitch!» I yelled back at her. She looked at me in disbelief. «You look like a demon! Satan has pulled you too deep, let go Reah, let go!!» She cried out. I could see tears running down her face as she desperately tried to pull me closer. I pulled back my arm and fell backward. I was caught by someone. I looked up to see who it was, but they were gone. I was left sinking into the darkness...
---
I woke up crying. I sat up straight in my bed. "I've read about that, haven't i?" I got out of bed and reached for the book on my desk. I opened it and flipped through the pages.

I eventually found a chapter called 'Adaptable powers'. I searched for the correct power. I found it. Future dreaming. That was it. Future dreaming was the ability to dream about something that would happen or someone you would meet. I closed the book and went back to bed. I closed my eyes and wondered what my dream could possibly mean. Who would I meet?

I fell asleep.
----
1030 words.
Hello again! This chapter may be hard to understand, but I tried my best atleast! Hope you enjoyed! ❤️