17. cat and mouse chase

Inside the palace, in the evening_

"maaaaaaaaaaaaa". Nakul screamed as he ran off from bhim who gave chase to him.

"stop, you ungrateful brother of myne,". He said and ran behind nakul, who ran as fast as he could and straightaway bumbed into karn and karn who was not looking at that time stumbled and bumped into a confused suyodhana who turned so ubruptly that he didn't notice yudhishtir standing behind him and bumped into him.

Bhim who came in full speed to catch his brother bumped into nakul and that was it. Everybody fell on top of each other , in the coridoors of the palace.

"omg". Thought nakul as he realised the mess he had caused ... he could here grones and Grumplings from behind him. he knew he lay on top of karn who lay on top of some other who lay on top of some other.

"nakulllll". Screamed bhim and started to punch him, without even realising 3 people were Merelybeing crushed by him. karn lay on top of suyodhana, trying his level best to pull nakul off him but the latter was not budging even a little bit.

"get, offff". Anuj suyodhanaa". Yudhishtir mumbled "sorry, mitr. I must do it or else jyesht will be choked to death". Suyodhana whispered and karn widend his eyes in surprise. He had never herd his mitr calling yudhishtir jyesht . yudhishtir himself was surprised for a moment.

with his full strength, suyodhana pushed karna with whom was pushed the other two grappling pandav rajkumars.

Now nakul was on top of bhim and karn was on nakul.

As yudhishtir and suyodhana staggered up to their feat, another push from behind and that led them to fall on top of karn yet again.

Arjun who was running to excitedly say something to his jyesht didn't realise the mess happening here and bumped into yudhishtir who stood up by holding suyo's sholders.

He lost his balance , therefore stumbling into suyo again, letting the latter fall on karn and now arjun was on top of them.

Krishna and sahadeva who had just come out of the library, discussing deeply about some book saw suyo and yudhishtir falling on top of karn who was trying to get up.

"what is happening here?". Krishna

's ever cheerful voice greeted the princes who tried to get up. Arjun was so shocked that he held the bow he had in his hand so tite . he was not realising he was pressing it hard on his jyesht "arjun get off". Yudhishtir ordered and arjun tried getting up but could not. He didn't know what had happened to his oh so strong legs now.

"get offfffff meee you idiot". Bhim shouted at nakul who had started to feal disy by now.

"angaraj, get of me. Im fealing disy.". "I can't get of , suyo is laying on top of me, and above it lys your jyesht and on top of it lys your bhrata arjun".

Karn described as if he was describing some seen of some battlefield.

Krishna and Sahadev could not control their laughter and burst out laughing.

"madhavvvvvvv". Stop laughing and would you kindly have the mursy to help me????????". Arjun asked sarcastically.

"oh,oh why not, parth?" krishna said still chuckling as he helped arjun up to his feat.

Then Sahadev helped yudhishtir who then helped suyodhana to get up.

Everybody got off each other and started to chase nakul at once .

Karn felt he fell down because of him. suyo felt karn stumbled because of him. bhim was still chasing nakul for what he had done to him.

Only arjun and yudhishtir stood there , as mute spectaters as krishna and Sahadev roled on the floor, laughing.

Arjun too joined in the laughter as he noticed someone coming from front.

"watch out , dau". Krishna worned and it was then balram noticed bhim, suyo and karn chasing nakul who was in a desperation to save his life.

He saw balram and hid behind him, slowly trying to catch his breath.

"save meeeeee, dau". He said and panted heavily.

Balram saw suyo and bhim coming hand in hand , giving chase to nakul. Karn stopped immediately and stared blushing at balram. He did not intent to be childish , here.

He thought and grinned sheepishly.

"dau, step away". Bhim said but balram's sturn gace landed upon both suyodhana and bhimsena who shrivelled and hung their head low.

Bhim didn't miss out on glaring a death glare at his brother nakul who was grinning evily at him.

Karn meanwhile was still grinning like a child.

Then a thought struck him.

"what would balaram think of me? I am a king now and is this the way for a king to behave?".

"why cant we behave like a child, karna?". Krishna's melodious voice startled karn and he snapped his head to krishna who was now next to him.

"you you read my mind again, krishna?". Karn asked and krishna smiled Mysteriously.

Krishna flashed an innocent look to karn who adored that look and smiled at him.

"well we can behave in whichever way we want with our close once, especially our brothers and family members. And about dau thinking something about you, I assure you. He has a brother like me and he's gotten enough because of me. So it won't be a new thing for him".

Krishna said and grinned at dau who was trying to make a compromise between the banter......

********

About why the bhim nakul duo were fighting or rather chasing each other.

Nakul had mixed so much of honey in bhim's oh so lovingly made cute chutni. Bhim had had his chutni and immediately felt bad for the taste of sault and sugar gave him a strainge taste.

He saw nakul peeping in and understood who the culprit was and that is when the cat and mouse chase started and ended up like this.

**************

So hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Happy reading.

do vote , comment,and support 

🌝🌝