(1)

"Spiraling into my life"

Anastasia

'In this world there seems to be two generic types of people. The ones who leave and the ones who stay. Although we constantly strive for the ones who will stick with us through thick n' thin, sometimes we are the latter. It is of no matter if we disconnect physically, emotionally, hell, maybe even both. Yet the individual reasons for departing are unique in their own ways. Its almost hypocritical of us actually. Similar to how if we commit a vile action, something like leaving somebody in their time of need we don't all necessarily blame ourselves, yet if another commits the same act of treachery against us, they are in the wrong. We all are all hypocrits unconciously.'

Her name was Alexis. A common name for a commen girl eh? As cliche as it may be, that was not the case. She wasn't perfect, that much is true. She wasnt the kindest, and most importantly, I barley knew her, yet everytime I saw those hazel eyes, everything dissapeared.. and she was flawless to me. She had the most bland sense of humor, yet when she was sharing jokes with her peirs, I couldn't help but to giggle in the sidelines. It wasn't the first time I crushed on a girl, oh no. But I could shake those off, and with my other crushes, I knew them to the point that I could hug them and slip an arm over their shoulder without suspicion. Plus they all flirted with me, heh. I would say that closeted girls make me laugh but that would be a bit hypocritical of me. But those girls were all over me all the time, more than enough to satisfy any craving. But I liked the ones who played hard to get.

If only I knew this would be my downfall.

"It seems as if the ones who stay are those inclined to leave"
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
A/N
Sup dawgs.
Sorry if I sux cause this is my first story attempt.. and girlxgirl is just that much harder to write.
Anyways.. feel free to ask me some questions ->
§