(3)

'We seem to never want to admit that we are bad people, nor do we ever want to say that someone close to us is bad- we are so quick to defend, but also quick to judge. For instance, taking part in a measly argument, chances are you won't agree with a person you strongly dislike while disagreeing with your friend. Even if you believe your companion is incorrect. This holds true until you know you're in the wrong. Then you defend yourself. What have we become? What has this world come to where we are blinded by these flimsy connections we make with other people, rather than to fight for what's actually right? Our parents decide that gay is bad.. so it's automatically ingrained into our minds that it is- until somebody changes that.'

Anastasia

It was a breezy Thursday afternoon when I had my very first (almost) conversation with her. We were preparing for a track meet several hours away, but first the whole team was enjoying their lunch. I had a habit of always getting too nervous to eat before a meet so I simply stuffed my face with sweets. I may have a mild sweet tooth. It was then that she looked upon me and simply stated, "Woah, how do you eat so much candy and not die during a track meet?" You can say that a tiger had my tongue at that moment and-

I fucking shrugged.

The ONE opportunity I had and I didn't even utter a word to her.

But that was fine because it would open so many more opportunities for her to plant and sprout her seeds of deception in my heart.

But I didn't know that.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

The crush on her grew bigger and bigger- it was almost as if it was crushing me. We started talking more and more, she'd sit next to me and lay her hand on my lap as we spoke, but I'd just assume that she was a touchy friend. I had many of those, that must've been it.

All I had to do was open my eyes and catch the little things she did. The glances at her friends, the giggles when I was nervous around her. The heart eyes at my brother.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•
A/N

Okay so the chapters aren't necessarily in order but I won't, per say, go to their death, then the next chapter be their birth (If that makes sense)