Ch. 6 A New Ability

Sooo, I wanna say. Thanks for all of you reading this, I really love Madara and there is little to no Madara reader and I wanted to make one, and here it is.

I never thought this story would have much readers but thank you all.

So anyways, i wanted to say that the 4rth great ninja war has happened. I don't know how, like imagine that it happened and the rookie 9 and konoha jonins and all are alive. I know it's wierd, but it's important for the story line.

Plus, I really like the events that occurred and I need their powers here as well.

I know that some of you might be confused, because so am I, but go with the flow pls

Anyways, into the story

Madara POV

After that, we were running next to Kurapika and Leorio. I know that I and the Senju brothers are able to be in the front line or even next to Satotz but there was something in me that wanted to stay with them.

Hashirama wanted to stick with me no matter what. Fearing that they will 'steal' me from him. And, of course, Tobirama will stick to his brother.

Anyways, while we were running, a dinosaur came toward us? Didn't they die long ago? Whatever, while it was swinging Leorio left and right, I was going to help him with my Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, even though I know I could take this dinosaur with just a fire jutsu. I feel that I should activate them, something is inspiring me to do so.

Anyways, as I was ready to manipulate the time and return before this event, I felt my eyes bleeding and then the dinosaur was put into a black fire.

What?

I have the Amaterasu?!

From when?!

Was this feeling inside of me, wants me to know of my ability? But how?! I know that my ability is manipulation of time, then how?!

After the dinosaur was burned into ashes, Leorio was down on the floor looking dumbfounded. Ok, so I have Amaterasu like that Uchiha, was it Sasuke?

Whatever, but that's good, is Amaterasu the only MS ability I have? I'll see about that later.

Normal POV

"What was that?! First I was going to die to this creature, and now I was going to die from black flames?! From where did the flames come from anyways?! And it stopped when this dinosaur turned into ashes!!!!"

Leorio said, while looking at the remaining ashes with a terrified look.

"Madara..? I didn't know you have Amaterasu in your eyes. You never used it I'm our fights or in the war, as well." Hadhirama asked

'Amaterasu? And from Madara's eyes? Who is she? Black flames were created when she looked at the dinosaur with her weird red eyes. How did her eyes change, and into a red color as well. But there was a weird pattern in them. Is she somehow related to the Kurta clan? But her last name is Uchiha. Is this some kind of a Clan as well? Maybe it's not known that much because it's weak? But if it's weak, the dinosaur won't be burnt to ashes from just a look. But what did Hashirama mean when he talked about their fights and even war?! Were they some kind of enemies?'

While Kurapika was making theories. Madara explained to Hashirama and Tobirama about her new ability and that she just felt like using her MS or more specifically her EMS.

Meanwhile, Leorio was still startled from his near death situation.

Anyways, they composed themselves and continued running.