Ch. 2 Woke Up In a Ship

(The place you where in)

Madara (your) POV

I opened my eyes to find myself in a ship.

I don't really remember why I'm here, but let's go with the flow.

"I'm going to become the best Hunter in the world! Once I'm the best Hunter in the world, I'll come back!"

'Huh? Hunter?'

Then I heard some sarcastic murmurs, it seems that these are the loser that make a big deal and are nothing in front of the real danger. 'Heh, pathetic.'

Then some guy was getting bullied, and the same green kid was going to him and these annoying trouble-makers.

Someone, that looked like a captain, got out of the ship. He looked around and yelled at the bullies and the bullied boy.

"A storm's coming"

Hmmm, how can he tell. It seems that the captain had the same question as well

The green boy answered. "That's what the seagulls are saying. Plus..."

After some jumping and sniffing "it's a huge storm that's coming!"

So he was right. I'm now inside the ship and these worthless 'men' are swinging right and left. Heh, becoming hunters they say? Those can't even become cleaners without making troubles. Tch.

"Damn, this is one lousy crew."

Hmmm, is the captain coming? Heh, whatever has happened with him, he's feeling the same thing I'm feeling right now. I agree, a weak crew with not-better 'hunters' if they ever found that place that is, is truly a lousy one.

I was sitting at the side of the room, where no one was near me. The captain looked at the green boy, the yellow-haired boy, the old-man, then looked at me. With a smirk. Then came that katsuo boy, in a rush, that made the captain nearly fall, and gave water to the green bean.

*sigh* what a reckless boy, the captain is an old man, he could've broke his back. But it's not like I care. Hmph

We were later called by the captain while the katsuo boy came with us.

"First, tell me your names"

"I'm Gon!"

"I'm Kurapika."

"It's Leorio"

"Uchiha Madara"

"Why do you want to become Hunters?"

Is he interrogating us?

"Hey! If you're not an examiner, you can't boss us around!"

"Just answer the question!"

"My dad is a Hunter. I left Whale Island because I want to know why my dad desired so much to be a Hunter."

The captain seems to notice something.

"Hey, kid!"

Agh- this old man, if he continues, I'm so burning him alive...

"You're not supposed to answer his question!"

Ok. Just you wait, I wasn't planning to state any reason but because you got annoyed because of him answering-

"I just want to gain experience."

That was a big lie. Me? Gaining experience? In this Hunter exam? Don't make me laugh!! I was participating in war from when I was 13 and I don't need experience. Although my body is that of 12, I was in my 30s