Conflict

Sanne went all the way to BabyGirl Daddy's house. But when she stepped inside she was surprised....

PETER PARKER??!?1!11!???????1?!!!11?1??????

Sanne's mouth was agape. 

"BABYGIRL DADDY WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH PETER PARKER??????!" Sanne creamed.

BabyGirl daddy blushed, looking away >_<. "I'm sorry Sanne..." He said.

Sanne growled like a silly feral dog and started salivating with anger. Her eyes went red and her scary demon wings came out because she was so angry. 

"I need a private moment with Babygirl daddy!!" Sanne hissed (she is a silly demon cat wolf angle hybrid currently) to Peter Parker. 

For just a moment, Sanne and Peter Parker's gazes locked together. Sanne blushed. Peter Parker's eyes were a brilliant shade of Sanne. 

Omg he is actuallg so hot.... She thought to herself.

Sanne took BabyGirl Daddy to a separate room and glared at him. 

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING HAVING PETER PARKER OVER??!!!" She yelled.

BabyGirl Daddy looked to the floor, ashamed. "I have to confess something.."

"What??!" She growled.

"I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I'm a-actually i-i-in a g-gay r-relatinship with Peter Parker..." BabyGirl Daddy whispered. 

Sanne was furious now. Without a word, she stormed out of the room.

"Hey Peter Parker 😙😚😚" Sanne said flirtatiously.

"Hi..........." Perer Paker said hotly. 

Sanne!s entkre face went red.

"I think youre kinda hot hot hot!!...}" Sanne murmured.

Peter Baker's face was now flushed as welll. "R-Really?" He asked, thoroughly surpriswed. 

"Yes 👉👈" Sanne said cutely. 

"Oh..m,!!!! Well thats so cool cuz i think youre soo hot too!! I was actually just using BabyGil Daddy for money I dont actually lik him!!!" Peter Parker exclaimed.

"Ok!!! Lets date uwu!!!" 

Sanne kissed Peter Park on thr lips and blushed so hard that her face was fully red and she looked like she had a disease where her face became swollen and red and Peter Parker thought that was so hot.

Find out what happens nex week!!! Teehee!! TBC