R

A feww aesthetic dayd later

Sanne went to sleep and had a scary dream about Peter Parker and BabyGirl Daddy having say gex. 

Sanne woke up screaming. BabyGirl Daddy rushed into the room.

"Are you okay baba grill????" BabyGirl Daddy said so startledly. 

Sanne frowned when she saw BabyGirl Daddy. "Im ok. I just had a scawey nightmawe."

BabyGirl Daddy smiled so big and gave a thumbs up that looked like this: 

👍

Then BBG DDY left the room so quickly like SanneMan. Sanne checked the time; 2am... she sighed and closed her eyes once again, though she couldnt get the imsge of her nightmare out of her head.

Sanne went back to sleep and woke up in the morning. BabyGirl Daddy didn't know she was dating Peter Parker, and Peter didn't snow she was dating BayGirl Daddy, so Sanne always went to visit Peer Baker in the morning, pretending she was going to school, (she actually sends one of the back-ups, like Samantha or Sandra) and comes back in the afternoon to spend time with BabyGirl Daddy.

"Im off to school!!" Sanne said happily. Babygirl Daddy gave a thumbs up that looks like the previous emoji. She then pointed her finger and started gliding around town with her white ropes. She then safely landed at Peter, parking's jouse. 

"Hello!" Sanne screamed like a woman getting stabbed in the stomach. Peter Parker heard her and came over to greet her, and let her inside. 

Sanne was smiling so hard. 

"I wuv you so much!! >_< " Sanne said cutely and then kissed Peter Parker oncthe sanne. 

TBC FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TIME