Chapter 21: Meeting Someone and a Reunion

Song Credits: Cour, PACANI - Middle of the Night (feat. Veronica Bravo)

Italic - Importance //// Bold - Emphasis //// ' ' - Thoughts //// ( ) - Memory

___________________________

I stretch in my bed, and look over at her side of the bed. Sama was gripping my hip, and her nails tickle my bare skin.

My hands make their way to her face. I kiss her cheek, making the witch groan out. She then turns to me. "Oh Butterfly, I slept well last night. Especially with you right here..."

She grabs me up, making me squeal out in somewhat embarrassment. My torso was against hers'. Her red eyes looked me over, stopping on my face.

I smile when she hums, running her hand through my hair. "Mhm, I'll make breakfast. You can get ready for today. I'll see you down there."

My girlfriend kisses my head, getting up from the bed. Butterfly was sleeping on a pillow beside the bed, his little feet twitching occasionally.

I wanted to squeal out about how cute he was being.

Getting up from the bed, I look down at my feet when I swing them. Realizing that I was still clothless, I get a blanket, wrapping myself in it.

I walk my way into the bathroom, starting myself a bath. Today will be a perfect day, just for us. Knowing that Sama would love to be alone just with me, I set up a reservation at a nice restaurant, for our date.

Besides, who'd give up the chance to have a wonderful night with their amazing partner?

___________________________

We were at the fancy restaurant near my house, spending our date was already wonderful. I feel like we'd never had an official date before, and Sama agreed to spend that night with me.

I was talking about my personal life to her, the witch more than interested in what happened in my life. I was telling her a story about my school life, until a stranger walks up to our table.

Sama being the protective girlfriend she was, she hugs me close as the mysterious lady stood at our table. 

I raise an eyebrow. "Sorry, but do I know you?" The lady appeared offended, asking me, "Oh, sorry. I suppose you wouldn't remember your grandmother's friend?"

My eyes light up in recognition. What was she doing here? "Ohhh, right. You're Sarah, sorry it's been long since I've talked to someone that my grandparents knew. What're you doing here?"

She smiles apologetically. "It's fine Skyelle. I wanted to talk for some time, and when I saw you, I wanted to talk. It's been years, since the... Funeral. And I wanted to know how you've been with dealing with your loss."

"I imagine that it hurt a lot afterwards, and wanted to-" Sama sees my uncomfortable face, coughing to stop Sarah from rambling on.

"I'm sorry, but my wife is uncomfortable. So if you don't mind, please go away..." Her red eyes glow, making the woman stand back.

"I apologize, for not realizing that you'd be married. I'll go now... It was nice seeing you I suppose." She leaves us, making the air thick around me and my girlfriend.

I speak up, sounding weak. "You called me your wife. What was that for Kintoru?" She smiles sadly at me, sighing as she kisses my head.

"I don't know... My overprotectiveness took over. But it's not a bad thing, is it?" She hugs me close, as I shake my head some tiredly. I just wanted to go home now.