Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ③①

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously:-
Everyone looked at Ruhani like she was the ghost but a ghost who is cornered by human because the roles were really swapped where Ruhani looked horror and the others looked scary.

Ruhani:- God, for fucks sake.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's pov

Ruhani:- Let me make it clear. First of all, yes Trisha bhabhi is pregnant and they are expecting twins as well. And this was supposed to be a surprise but let's just say it didn't work out but but you guys are not telling anyone, this thing stays with us. Okay?

Jasmine:-; Wait! So my baby has already became the elder sister. Oh my gosh that's very fun. From now on even In staying with you or even better you come stay with us. Let's forget the past and build a new future together please?

Ruhani:- This time even Digvijay Bhai is ready to do everything for you and for us, please Bhabhi give it a last chance. I'm not saying this as your sister or Singhania's Bahu but I'm just saying it as the sister of Digvijay Bhai. I think you both have suffered enough. Let's just give it another chance? You both are not good without each other so why just torture each other.

Digvijay:- Some things are rather solved by own than with the help of other Ruhani. Don't force her, last time as well Avinay and Rehaan forced her to stop and we already know that it was dented more afterwards maybe if we would have seperated for a while at that time we wouldn't have been like this for so long. Let her take her decision on her own this time.

Ruhani:- I'm not forcing her but just telling her that it's enough because I have seen you both struggling without each other and somewhere we all know that this all actually happened because of me, if that day I wouldn't have took that impulsive decision none of this would have happened.

Trisha:- It would still have happened Ruhi, maybe not that time but later it would have definitely happen so stop blaming yourself or feel guilty.

Ruhani:- But it's true if not for me forcing you tell the story it wouldn't have been this worse all of the family didn't had to divide in two. And with all honesty I would have preferred it to happen later but not through my medium because half the reason I'm not able to be the person I was before is because that guilt always kills me from inside. Even Rehaan didn't liked the way I behaved that day. I'll be back in a bit you guys continue talking.

Ruhani left from there and everyone knew that she was feeling overwhelmed by emotions and all of them knew that Rehaan and Ruhani aren't doing well themselves.

Jasmine:- So are we gonna do something about them?

Trisha:- We should. Ruhani has always helped all of us so we gotta help her too.

Avinay:- Rehaan is being childish as usual, he thinks other's problem is his problem and his problem is his own problem as well. None of us let the things going on in the house hamper our relationship with our spouse but he decided to destroy it. He loves Digvijay Bhai so he refused to accept Ruhani as he blamed Ruhani for their seperation and he loves Trisha bhabhi a lot too so he blamed Digvijay Bhai for her pains. He is confused amongst himself, he don't know which direction to go and which to not.

Digvijay:- I will try to talk to him once he returns.

Trisha:- I also want to have a talk with him on some matters, because from the feeling I'm getting they are not doing well.

Jasmine:- What do you mean?

Trisha:- From the past some time whenever I try to talk to Ruhani about her relationship with Rehaan she tries to ignore it and she told me some time ago that Rehaan told her that his ex has returned and they are in contact. They had a huge fight with each other because of it.

Avinay:- Ex? Aarushi?

Trisha:- Yeah. And their rebound is not just limited to friendship that's for sure because Ruhani wouldn't have reacted the way she did when she came to me after the fight. She definitely knew something or saw something that's not a thing that a married man should do as she did mentioned that Rehaan has betrayed her.

Digvijay:- Aarushi and Rehaan were madly in love with other, if Aarushi's parents wouldn't have intervened and gone against their relationship they would have been happily married. I don't like the direction this story is going. If she is back and as said by Ruhani if Rehaan really betrayed her then I won't let him live peacefully.

Trisha:- Right now we gotta talk to both of them and know what actually is going on with them, if we won't talk we won't know anything and it feels like Ruhani is indirectly blaming Rehaan of cheating which is a big allegation to be put on a husband and Rehaan isn't talking to her to hide his guilt. I know Rehaan can't do something like that, he won't cheat.

Digvijay:- Calm down, we will talk it out for all of us. You don't take stress for now, you shouldn't. Jasmine suffered because of over stress too.

Jasmine:- Right Bhabhi, just don't take too much stress. It'll all be fine, I mean now our Bhai and Bhabhi are together nothing can go wrong now.

Trisha:- Sometimes spoken words turn out to be real if they are said from the heart, Saraswati maa takes place on your tongue sometimes and a week ago Ruhani said that she would prefer to be in my place and give me the happy life I deserve. It is not something so small that we are indicating. There is something seriously wrong with them and I need to know about it. Also I'm still not fully accepted in the family. Dadi would be hard to please.

Digvijay:- No one need to please Dadi. She will be leaving out house soon for Bua Ji's house. There is no need of her in our house anymore. She has stirred enough poison and I don't need another release of poison in my family after my wife returns. Don't worry and I'm damn sure everyone else will be happy to have you back again. I'm ready to take my own stand as Ruhani said.

~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~•~
What will happen?
Will Trisha return? Will our cupid be okay or loose her husband while helping someone else to get hers?

Do comment on what you think will happen next!!

Now let's see what happens in the next chapter!

This is it for this chapter, hope you all like it.
Do like, comment and follow ♥️ .
Words:- 1,200.

Do follow my Instagram guys which is @kaur.naman.preet

Love y'll
~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~•~