in the college

Target~150 votes.

S H A N A Y A

"What the hell I'm not gonna take them with me" I exclaimed looking at the bunch of guards in front of me,with a killer poker face as if someone has stole their candy damn.

"Choose between going to college with them or staying here doing online classes" he said making me curse him mentally, how will I execute my plan with all those bull dogs kind of men around me, I've to do something.

I turned to face him who is talking to one of them, royalty coated with modernity dripping from his looks, black kurta with white pajama draped around his perfectly built body with loafer in his feet, eyes covered with black shades I would like if I say I don't find him handsome, he is just like the man I used to dream about as a teenager but now I understand why some people say looks doesn't matter if you are a fuckass bastard.

"Suniye" I said and he looked at me as if I summoned a spirit.
(Listen)

"Ji" He said
(Yes)
And i gestured for him to come to me and he did then look at me, i tiptoed reaching his ear to whisper, that son of bitch even after seeing me struggle didn't bend down and stood straight at statue.

"Please na in logo ko mere sath n-"
(Please don't send them with m-)

"Not possible because it is not an choice but obligatory" he said

"But-" I stopped as he showed his palm.
Let's give up today because he can be cautious if I throw too many tantrums but I'll plan something

"Go now" he said looking straight.

"Mānava svarūpamāṁ narakamāṁ vāhiyāta pratimā jā'ō"

(Go to hell fucking statue in the form of human) I said bitterly smiling at him

(It's gujrati and it can be wrong as I translated it from Google and we all know kabhi kabhi Google bhang piye rahta hai)

"Rupam what?" He asked looking at me confused now and I just poked my tongue at him and went away after flipping my hair sassily making it land on his face.
I wish it was boiling water instead of my smooth smooth hair.

I walked to the black rolls Royce parked and a man opened it for me, I sat down inside greeting with it Black and red kind of interior giving it a royal look.

I unlocked my phone messaging Aditi (her bestfriend) asking about her honeymoon, I didn't message her since one and a half month as she is traveling around the world with her husband and she doesn't even know about my marriage, she surely will make a big fuss out of it.

I looked at the door when heard it getting opened and saw him sitting beside me.

I gave him a confuse look and asked
"What are you doing here?"

He glanced at me and said

"Thought of dropping you like a good husband" i scoffed at his words

"Nahi nahi yuvraj itni meharbani na kare app aur tasreef utha ke nikale yaha se", I said
(No no prince don't do this favour and get out of here)

"Muh band rakhe app vrna tarike Kai ate hai Hume band karne ke aur bhagwan se manae vo tareeka bina uchit samay ke na aye"
(Shut your mouth or else I've other ways too and pray to God that these ways would not come before the right time.)
He asserted casually using his phone and i became embarrassed when understand the hidden meaning and looked outside not wanting to interact with him in any way.
.
.
.
.
"Stop the car some distance away" I said not wanting to deal with the unwanted attention.