Pilot (part 3)

(WARNING: if you are a child under 18, don't read this until you hit that age!)

At the snap of her finger, a new fireplace has replaced the hotel's worn down one as she approaches it and picks up the mysterious figure covered in soot, which then opens its eye and stares at the trio behind her.

A little demon girl poofs off the soot from her body.

Alissa: "This little darling is Niffty!"

Niffty: "*drops to the floor, unaffected* Hi, I'm Niffty! It's nice to meet you! It's been a while since I've made new friends! *eyes the three* Why're you all women? *lifts Charlie with no effort* Are there any men here?! *puts Charlie down* I'm sorry, that's rude. *looks around* Oooh, man! This place is filthy! It really needs a lady's touch! *grabs a spider and crushes it* Which is weird because you're all ladies, no offense. *stares offscreen as she takes out a feather duster* Oh, my gosh! This is awful! *she speed cleans throughout the hotel* Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope! *spots a cockroach and stabs it with a sewing pin* Nope!"

The five stare at Niffty as a voice coming from an unknown cat demon can be heard nearby saying,

????: "*lays his cards down the table* Hah! Read 'em and weep, boys! Full Ho- *demonic illusions and voices distort the surroundings temporarily* -tel? What the fuck is this? *looks around and spots Alissa, eliciting an angry purr as he points at her* You!"

Alissa: "Ah, Husker, my good friend! Glad you could make it!"

Husk: "Don't you 'Husker' me, you son of a bitch! I was about to win the whole damn pot! *the jackpot disappears into nothingness*"

Alissa: "Good to see you too!"

Husk: "*facepalms angrily* What the hell do you want with me this time...?"

Alissa: "My friend, I am doing some charity work so I took it upon myself to volunteer your services! I hope that's okay!"

Husk: "Are you shittin' me?!"

Alissa: "Hmm... No, I don't think so!"

Husk: "*shoves Alissa off* You thought it'd be some kind of big fucking riot just to pull me out of nowhere?! *camera pans to Alissa dusting herself off* You think I'm some kind of fucking clown?!"

Alissa: "*grins as if she's about to laugh* Maybe!"

Husk: "I ain't doing no fucking charity job."

Alissa: "*teleports behind him through her shadow* Well, I figured you would be the perfect face to man the front desk of this fine establishment! *gestures towards the bar he made out of her magic* With your charming smile *pulls Husks's lips into a forced smile* and welcoming energy, this job was made for you! Don't worry my friend, *walks over to the bar, revealing the soles of her shoes to have deer prints* I can make this more welcoming! ...If you wish. *makes a bottle of 'Cheap Booze' appear out of nowhere*"

Husk: "*stares at the booze for a second* What? You think you can buy me with a wink *winks sarcastically* and some cheap booze?! *grabs the booze and looks at it* ...Well, you can! *downs the booze*"

Vaggie: "Hey, hey! Hey, hey, hey! No! No bar, no alcohol! This is supposed to be a place that discourages sin! Not some kind of mouth...brothel...man cave!"

Angel Dust: "*Launches herself at Vaggie from somewhere off screen* SHUT UP! SHUT! UP! We *points to the bar with all her fingers* are keeping this!"

Angel Dust: "*starts flirting with Husk* Hey~"

Husk: "Go fuck yourself."

Angel Dust: "*holds Husk's face* Only if you watch me!"