Episode_27

Haldi function of Aryan, Shahana and Ranbir, prachi..,
Same Night of the Sangeet.,

After this everyone went from there leaving aryan and shahana alone in shahana room.

Shahana Arora Room

Shahana Arora Room

Aryan_You sleep tomorrow is our Big Day.
Shahana(smile) _Aryan will you be with me forever?
Aryan(fake smile) _I will shahana I will try all my best to be with you.
Shahana_Are you hiding something from me?
Aryan_jaan this Aryan can't hide anything from you and you should be happy and don't be thinking of anything.
Shahana_yeah even though I got my vansh papa as my biological father.
Aryan (cared her hair) _Now sleep you are not well and tomorrow morning wear something light for haldi.
Shahana_As your wish Mr. Khanna.
Aryan_If you want something call me.
Shahana_Aryan can I ask you something?
Aryan_You can ask me anything.
Shahana_will you sleep with me today I am scared. (Aryan nod and kiss her forehead soon both hug each other and sleep this was seen by pragya and vansh)

Vansh_I thought he has anger issues will not take care of my princess but the true is he love her alot.
Pragya_Looks like us vansh but now all the problem is over.
Vansh(hug pragya) _Now we can live our life happily with our family.
Pragya_I am sorry vansh I did mistake to hide this from you for this many years.
Vansh(hug her) _No pragya the time flew we should forget our past life and start living with our present life.
Pragya_yeah you are right and tomorrow is a big day for them now we need to sleep.
Vansh_you are right and what about my other princess?
Pragya_you mean reha?
Vansh_yeah!
Pragya_I don't know but after karan came she become quite always have tears when she dance with him I have noticed it.
Vansh_Then something is fishy between them. May be both love each other.
Pragya_Yeah I happy if that is true.
Vansh_but we can't force them Mrs. Singhania. (She smile and hug him both went to sleep)

In Balcony Of Mansion.,
Aliya was standing there thinking about everything soon king came and saw this.

King_Aliya! (She turn and saw him)
Aliya_You are here? What you want?
King_Aliya I know I did mistake in my life but now I am regretting it I am sorry for what I did I should believe you and should support you but That time I don't who to believe but now I promise I will take care of you and support you aliya I really love you aliya I want you in my life back as Mrs. Aliya King Singh. Plz forgive me and give me a chance plz.
Aliya(with tears) _You are right all the humans need second chance but without you I have suffer alot but king I will forgive you but I can't live my life with you because I have karan after you went he is thinking that he don't have parents but the true is.. (Before she would finish king start to talk)
King_Because he is my son our son.
Aliya(with shock) _How you know about this?
King_you can hide this from everyone but not to a father.
Aliya_I can't say to him and destroy it but we will remain as a good friend king. (With this she went with tears king don't know what to do but went from there this was noticed by karan and reha. Reha saw karan who had tears)
Reha_karan!
Karan(with tears) _I know what all you saw this true I am the biological son of king singh and Aliya mehra.
Reha_I mean if you know everything then why can't you support them.
Karan_Seriously reha do you think mumma will listen if I say the truth that I know the whole truth of her past life she will be broken down totally which I can't see. Every one hate me in this world no one had been with me who I have love.
Reha_Why you are thinking like that everyone love you karan.
Karan_Will you love me back reha?will you forgive me reha? (Both of them saw each other with tears then karan continue with smile and tears)
Karan_It's okay I know you can't forgive me but remember one thing I love you alot but I no one can replace your place in my heart and one thing tomorrow night is my flight back to America with my mom I wish I could console you and take you with me but there is no chance be happy in your life you will get better then me in your life who will keep you happy then me. Finally Good Bye Ms. Reha Arora I am sorry Ms. Reha Vansh Rai Singhania.(With tears both of them saw each other then karan went from there. But Reha was totally heart broken listening him. She cried holding her dress)