Episode_29

The End of the Game..,

Sim1_So truth comes from your mouth. (Every one saw it and was shock)
__________________________________
It was a same day of the marriage after seeing the direction shahana was numb didn't react anything.

Avneet_Aryan! (So, it's Aryan who didn't die)
Tanu(shock) _How? How you are alive? I mean I have shoot you?
Aryan(smirk) _That's the power of Mafia King Now it's your time to back to jail.
Tanu(shout) _No! I will never go to jail unlike abhi.
Abhi_Will you just shut up tanu of you only I am in this situation I should never believe you in my life.
Prachi_Before also you said the same we are not ready to believe you to.
Manik_and we don't need a father like you in our life.
Kiara_even though we got the true father love from vansh papa. (Vansh was emotional he had tears in his eyes abhi was guilty)
Abhi_I know I was not good father and husband but I want you guys to be happy in your life.
Tanu_That will never happen if she is not alive. (She pull shahana and kept knife on her neck others shout)
Vansh_don't you dare to involve my princess here.
Tanu_Of her only everything happened or I will get everything in my life my love and friendship.
Aryan(shout, in anger) _You bloody bitch don't you dare to hurt my jaan leave her.
Pragya_Problem is between us not with her.
Aliya_you have did a lot Tanu now leave her don't face more punishment your self.
Tanu_even though I will face it you know of her only I have lose my son.
Abhi_Son?you were never pregnant right?
Tanu_I was abhi I was pregnant that to with your child after pragya went but you were with shahana all time I can't say anything do you remember I went one year out of country?Then what aliya came?
King_will you stop this nonsense leave her. (Tanu tight her grip the blood came out)
Disha_Leave her tanu see the blood is coming.
Tanu_But I need the Justice for my son?
Sunny_who is the fucking hell is your son?
Tanu(shout) _Vicky Birla I mean Mr. Vicky Abhishek Prem Mehra. (Others was shock with it even abhi. Shahana started pancik the knife went deep into her neck she started to lose her conscious.)
Pragya_Tanu leave her plz!
Aryan_Jaan don't lose your conscious plz open your eyes see us.
Ranbir_Shahana look we are your family plz don't lose it.
Shahana(stammering) _It's paining bhai.

(This hurt everyone especially vansh, aryan and Ranbir

(This hurt everyone especially vansh, aryan and Ranbir. Abhi came from back and push tanu and pull shahana who had actually become unconscious everyone went near her abhi give a tight slap on her face)

Abhi_Even I am happy to face the punishment but don't I said you can't hurt my princess.
Tanu_then what about my son? He have never got about it.
Aryan(shout) _will you shut up. Shahana plz open your eyes. (Then the time, police came and arrested abhi then was about to go near tanu shahana little open her eyes. Everyone smile but then made them shock tanu took the gun and aim shahana she trigger the bullet but abhi came in middle and took the bullet everyone was shock shahana slowly open her eyes and saw it abhi was lying down with the pool of blood aliya went near him and keep his head on her lap shahana to went near him and hold his hand)