~•⁶•~

Hyunjin was currently sitting in a car in his car park. He left Felix's house hours ago without informing the younger, even though he knew it was a cruel thing to do. He couldn't bring himself to talk to Felix about leaving . Somehow he doesn't want to part ways with the younger,that made him realise he was growing attached to Felix which according to him wasn't a good thing.

After the heated make out they both shared three days ago, the air between them have shifted, the fire between them burned brighter. Even Jeogin seemed to have noticed that there's something between them.

After the kiss, Felix ran out of the room and since then have been avoiding Hyunjin whom have been trying his best to talk to Felix but to no avail. So the kiss was left unaddressed.

There was also many occasions where the urge to kiss each other have arised but both always ignored it, treating the first one as a mistake and trying to make sure there's no repetition of said event.

It doesn't matter if they want to admit it or not but it was very difficult to keep their hands off each other, it's this bad already when they've just known each other for three days, it will be unbearable by the time they have seen each other for a month.

Hyunjin found himself wanting to kiss the younger every damn time that it was starting to make him feel frustrated. Just the thought of feeling Felix's soft lips against his plump ones always make arousal tremor in his veins. He looked down, swearing when he discovered that he spotted a boner as always.

"Sweet Jesus". He muttered under his breath as he opened the car down and rushed inside his apartment.

Looking around his apartment, there was nothing of artistic composition to be seen, for someone who's an artist, his house can only be described in one word 'bare'. Yes you heard right, he's an artist, a renouned one at that. His works can only be found in the best museums, not everyone could afford his works and also he works online. He found some of his works in Felix's apartment and that made him proud.

There's a reason why his apartment is bare, it wasn't a permanent resident to him, it was just one of his many hideout spots. He doesn't really have any permanent resident here in South Korea, his permanent resident is in Sidney, Australia.

He walked up to his bedroom, stripped off to his birthday suit.

He went into his bathroom, which only has a shower, a sink and faucet installed. He turned the shower, making sure the water was scorching hot he stepped inside wincing when the water made contact with his skin.

It didn't hurt much though, considering his injuries were mostly healed, only the scar was apparent but Felix had assured him that it wouldn't take long before it fades if he keeps using the scar removal he gave him.

At the thought of having someone care for him, he was over ridden with emotions. This wasn't the first time bullet has made contact with his skin but this was the first time someone who's not himself has treated him, he has never trusted anyone enough to let them treat his injuries.

He was quite conscious when Felix pulled over after he ran into his car, but he was too drowsy to see clearly, so he was unable to see the face of the person clearly. He knew he was safe when he lay there in Felix's arms, so he gave in to the drowsiness and everything became black.

He looked down, with the water flowing down his body and the thought of Felix messing with his mind, he must've gotten hard again.

Before he could process what's going on, his hand already found it's way to the base of his cock.

Honestly speaking, he can't remember the last time he jerked off, that's how long it's been.

Stroking his dick slowly, he let his thumb graze over the tip, rubbing off some pre cum and using it as lube in addition to the water pouring down his body. He stroked it all the way to the base flicking his wrist slightly imagining it to be Felix's small and soft hands on him.

He picked up his pace, stroking faster, remembering how his name sounded deep from Felix's vocal cords, wondering how they would sound if he's taking him to the peak of pleasure.

With the hot water cascading down his body in small drops, soft moans could be heard echoing in the shower as he panted, he was so painfully hard with his dick pulsating with need.

"Fuck". He groaned feeling his climax coming.

The Deep and low voice of Felix resounded in his head, pushing him to the edge. With his head thrown back, he closed his eyes, lips parted as he chocked on Felix's name finally welcoming the organism that crashed over him.

"Damn it... Felix, what have you done to me". He muttered out of breath and shocked at how intense his organism was.