Chapter 12

Vote target: 30

Warning: unedited chapter

_______________

The morning appeared sooner than realized as Sufiyaan woke up first and smiled, looking at his wife, who was sleeping with her head in his chest and her small hands wrapped around his torso. The scene was a dream come true for him. Only he knew how much he was waiting for a morning like this where he would wake up with her in his arms. Even though he was awake, he did not make any attempt to get away from her and kept staring at her as if engraving her form in his mind like a sacred piece of artwork. Normally, he wouldn't waste time after getting up, starting his usual morning chores, which included going to the gym, and checking his schedule for the rest of the day. He hugged her more firmly to his chest and caressed her hair, making her snuggle more into him by rubbing her check on his naked chest and putting her leg over his, making his muscles tense at the sensations.

'Fuck!' He thought the woman in his arm did not forget to seduce him, even in his sleep.

Saiba snuggled closer to something hard and warm, which felt very unusual yet comfortable. Her senses could feel the difference in her sleeping state, but the girl was way too sluggish to acknowledge the changes. However, when the sun peeked from the curtains, crashing with her closed eyes, she squirmed a bit before squinting her eyes open. Once she was adjusted to the light, she looked up and found herself tangled with Sufiyaan, who was looking at her with amusement in his eyes. Her eyes widened at the position they were in, with her on top of him and his hand resting on her back. The girl immediately turned red with embarrassment upon the realization that she had been sleeping like this the entire night.

Once coming out of her shocked state, she hastily tried to get away from him, only to have him tighten his hold around her waist. He turned her around abruptly, hovering over her, making her gasp at his sudden action. Her hands flew to his bare shoulders as she looked at him wide-eyed. However, her shocked look, mixed with the vivid shyness and nervousness in her eyes, had Sufiyaan trapped as he raised one of his hands, caressing her cheeks gently. He lowered himself near her ears and husked.

"Kya biwi pehle din mein he apne shohar ko good morning na wish karke bhaag rahin thi? Not done, chalo ab wish karo."

(What biwi, you are running away without wishing your husband a good morning on the very first day? Not done, come on wish me now.)

"G-good m-morning." She wished him slowly and shyly, not meeting his gaze for once.

"Ye kesi sukhi wish ki hai tumne. Aise koi wish karta hai apne miya ko? Chalo mein tumhe dikhata hoon, phir tum karna thik hain?" He asked her seriously, making her nod a bit, as she thought he was being hella intense. Nonetheless, all her doubts flew away when his lips landed on her forehead, then her nose, her cheeks, and finally at the corner of her lips. By the time he was done, Saiba was panting hard with her eyes closed, as if she had run a marathon. While Sufiyaan smiled, looking at her red, blushing face, they joined their foreheads together.

(What's with the dry wish you did now. Does anyone wish their husband like this?  Let me show you, then you repeat it, okay?)

"Kya hua begum, ager itne me hi ye haal hain toh phir jab mein tumhare saath aur-" Before Sufiyaan could say any further, he was stopped by Saiba's hand in his mouth. Her eyes were wide open upon hearing his shameless remarks.